How do you gain Google trust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Google algo has changed from counting the numbers of links that points to your site to the number of trusted sites that links to you so links from trusted site is much more valuable than the number of links to your site.

The question now is how do you gain Google's trust, any ideas?

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I know the characteristics of a trust site but I don't know it all, one of the hallmark of a trusted site is that it can be considered "authority" for at least its own name, by authority I mean Google site links

tony

Yellow Belt
A trusted site in my mind is one that has no spam, no spyware, no viruses, well written, been around for a long time e.g. news sites, government sites, university sites, large corporation sites etc. Those are the easy and obvious ones.

Tony

Zoli

Yellow Belt
I think that a trusted domain means a website which has natural backlinks without any form of the willingness of ranking manipulation. How can you create backlinks which looks natural? Stop linking with keyphrases only and use click here, learn more here labelled links. other good option is using the URL as an anchor text.

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
there has to be a google article somewhere or on their blog that explains what THEY consider a trusted site.

Trust NO ONE!

hooloo

White Belt
first time heard abt this term! machine trust machine, excellent! but G. appreciate links from high traffic, high pr sites that's what i trust :)

Status
Not open for further replies.