How do you get Yahoo to spider your site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BorisSA

For a fairly new site that has been around for 5 months and been indexed/spidered once by Yahoo and MSN, and you add new seo-friendly pages, how do you get Yahoo to re-spider it? There are a few links to the site, but not that many. Is there any way to speed up the process or is there anything that I can do?

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
You need to build more links to your website.

Jannas suggestion to post to forums will help you get indexed but you need to build better quality backlinks to make a real difference.

S

simon

Is your site listed in Yahoo Directory? If not first get it listed there. And you can find a site, which is more visible and have hundreds or thousands of pages indexed in yahoo. Get a link from that site. This is a guaranteed medicine for yahoo spider to crawl your site frequently. Don't forget yahoo is lil lazy than Google to crawl any site. Have patience, build your content.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
For a fairly new site that has been around for 5 months and been indexed/spidered once by Yahoo and MSN, and you add new seo-friendly pages, how do you get Yahoo to re-spider it? There are a few links to the site, but not that many. Is there any way to speed up the process or is there anything that I can do?
PM me your URL.

W

WTM

If you have any RSS feeds on your site - submit it to yahoo. This will speed up indexing.

Status
Not open for further replies.