Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

How long to get indexed?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools' started by GrantP, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrantP

GrantP Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I'm a rather impatient person and waiting to see if my site get indexed nearly drives me crazy.. can someone tell me how long to I have to wait to get my site on msn?

2. nameslot

nameslot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I get indexed within 4 or 5 days.

Get some High PR links and you will get indexed.

3. Lorna

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    As an extremely inexperienced webmaster, i also was anxious about being indexed. However, I think it took me (from scratch) about a week. I then started to backlink etc, and things started to get better from there.

4. gkd_uk

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Can take around 1 week but some have had to wait for longer.

5. DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    I think the quickest way to get your site indexed is from forum or blog links. If you get signature links on a few posts on a couple of high ranked forums you should get spidered within a day and be indexed the next.

To actually appear in the serps for anything remotely related to what you are selling will take considerably longer.

6. Janna122003

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Just wait for the search engine to index your site. Links from forums is the best way to get indexed quickly.

7. DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Hi Grant,

Has your site been indexed yet? Whats the URL as I may be able to help.

Cheers,

G

8. boman

boman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    MSN seems to take forever to index sites and my sites have only got 1 or 2 pages indexed but contain 100s so any help with MSN would be good posted on the forum.

Boman :D

9. killerz

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    msn is slow in indexing.. i got over 8k pages indexed in google & yahoo but msn has indexed hardly 550 pages so you'll have to wait for them to index your site.

10. Bob8

Bob8 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Why bother with msn, if you're already index by google and yahoo. By the way msn and yahoo rank new sites faster than google.

11. mydualbrella

Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I think the quickest way to get your site indexed is from forum or blog links. If you get signature links on a few posts on a couple of high ranked forums you should get spidered within a day and be indexed the next.

12. Nittish Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Search Engines are bots. So, we can't say when search engine is going to index your website. You can only fetch your webpages in Webmaster Tools or submit the link of your website into Search Engine Directories.

13. qmarket

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Bing is not Google... Bing maintains different kind of Algorithm for indexing and ranking....
    And important is every day Bing is changing its policy towards Ranking and Indexing.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.