How long to get indexed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GrantP

I'm a rather impatient person and waiting to see if my site get indexed nearly drives me crazy.. can someone tell me how long to I have to wait to get my site on msn?

N

nameslot

I get indexed within 4 or 5 days.

Get some High PR links and you will get indexed.

Lorna

Yellow Belt
I'm a rather impatient person and waiting to see if my site get indexed nearly drives me crazy.. can someone tell me how long to I have to wait to get my site on msn?
As an extremely inexperienced webmaster, i also was anxious about being indexed. However, I think it took me (from scratch) about a week. I then started to backlink etc, and things started to get better from there.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
I think the quickest way to get your site indexed is from forum or blog links. If you get signature links on a few posts on a couple of high ranked forums you should get spidered within a day and be indexed the next.

To actually appear in the serps for anything remotely related to what you are selling will take considerably longer.

B

boman

Has your site been indexed yet? Whats the URL as I may be able to help.

Cheers,

G
MSN seems to take forever to index sites and my sites have only got 1 or 2 pages indexed but contain 100s so any help with MSN would be good posted on the forum.

Boman :D

killerz

Yellow Belt
msn is slow in indexing.. i got over 8k pages indexed in google & yahoo but msn has indexed hardly 550 pages so you'll have to wait for them to index your site.

B

Bob8

Why bother with msn, if you're already index by google and yahoo. By the way msn and yahoo rank new sites faster than google.

I think the quickest way to get your site indexed is from forum or blog links. If you get signature links on a few posts on a couple of high ranked forums you should get spidered within a day and be indexed the next.

Nittish Sharma

Yellow Belt
Search Engines are bots. So, we can't say when search engine is going to index your website. You can only fetch your webpages in Webmaster Tools or submit the link of your website into Search Engine Directories.

qmarket

Yellow Belt
Bing is not Google... Bing maintains different kind of Algorithm for indexing and ranking....
And important is every day Bing is changing its policy towards Ranking and Indexing.......

Status
Not open for further replies.