Help Me/Question How many adsense do you suggest per webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luq

Yellow Belt
I was just wondering how many ads you guys put on a webpage. I am about to put adsense on my new site, I want to start with two adsense per webpage, but want to know if it make any difference when you put more than 2 adsense on a webpage.

gmchun83

White Belt
Less that 3 for 336 x 280 size and less that 2 for 160X680.......But try to put less but web not so empty also.

K

keth

Adsense great

hey...
Now, I do not expect Google to be releasing a filter on AdSense publishers. It wouldn't work too well, there are too many quality sites with AdSense. I do suspect the content farm algorithm to be released soon and possibly that is what this Googler is talking about.

K

keth

hey...
Now, I do not expect Google to be releasing a filter on AdSense publishers. It wouldn't work too well, there are too many quality sites with AdSense. I do suspect the content farm algorithm to be released soon and possibly that is what this Googler is talking about.

intuitive

Yellow Belt
You should pay more attention on adsense positioning. Place your code on left side or your main content. Or if possible, you may want the adsense inside your content.

selva

White Belt
You may use three adsense AD units on any page, and three LINK units, as well as two Adsense for Search.

Regards,
Selva.

Status
Not open for further replies.