How many domain name extension in your portflio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I got and email from my registrar asking me to join .tel landrush while offering me .mobi at a discount, I am not interested in all any of those funny new domain extensions.
At the moment I have the following domain extensions.

.co.uk
.com
.org
.net
.la
.be
.ws
.ro
.eu
.nl
.pl
.hu

I am a bit fargigued, don't want to add any new domain extensions, what about you? in what domains extensions do you have a domain name?

Tracktor

Banned
I got and email from my registrar asking me to join .tel landrush while offering me .mobi at a discount, I am not interested in all any of those funny new domain extensions.
I think this domain extension is not as funny as it may seem. Have you seen any press releases about it, or may youread some articles? I would pay more attention to the .tel, as it is one more way to get revenues froma domain, just getting a proper reg.

As for theplace suggestion I would recommend you sibername.com - they are to have pleasant conditions for its registration as soon as landrush begins.

vicdigi

White Belt
.mobi domains - just cannot see it being successful any time in the near future.

We had 150 domains which we said to hell with and ended up getting rid 125 of them.

More hassle and costs not required!

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I have some something very similar to what you have done. In the great scheme of things you really do not need too many domains, it too me some time to realize that.

.mobi domains - just cannot see it being successful any time in the near future.

We had 150 domains which we said to hell with and ended up getting rid 125 of them.

More hassle and costs not required!

Status
Not open for further replies.