Fun How many email addresses do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
These days you need an awful lot of email addresses, not just to communicate but to access some services the provider insist you use their own email address for example trying to create an account on blogspot you must have a Google Email address. All this sometimes makes a webmaster have much more email addresses than he or she ever needs or wanted.

Well, on tends to have a primary email address and loads of others. In total, about how many email addresses do you have?

mrpjh

White Belt
more then one 100
actually it is a need like you said to have a blogspot you need to have a gmail account
i do not register more then 3 blogspot blogs with one email so 6 blogs with 2 accounts give me plus point to leave link back on each other for each other

gullsinn

Yellow Belt
i keep a schedule for blogs maintenance
24 blogs a week so have to login into 8 account in a week i continue it in cycle in this way i manage them both blogs and email accounts

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
I have about 10-12 working email accounts. But I'm using only 4-5, when other are for some services

roshanmaha

Banned
I have only 2 personal e-mail account and its enough for me. But I use many accounts for different tasks. They are more than 20 !

Last edited:

ilona27

Yellow Belt
now i feel embaressed

I only have 1 personal and 2 work addresses. I feel very small all of a sudden:icon_e_sad:. Hats of to those who manage 100!

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
I only have 1 personal and 2 work addresses. I feel very small all of a sudden:icon_e_sad:. Hats of to those who manage 100!
ilona, I think it is normal to have 3 accounts, because it's very difficult to manage 100, especially when you don't need to use a lot of addresses.

ilona27

Yellow Belt
ilona, I think it is normal to have 3 accounts, because it's very difficult to manage 100, especially when you don't need to use a lot of addresses.
Thanks Evgeniy, that makes me feel a bit better. I just can't wrap my mind around that number. I guess it shoes real commitment though.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
Thanks Evgeniy, that makes me feel a bit better. I just can't wrap my mind around that number. I guess it shoes real commitment though.
You must spend a lot of time to manage that number of email addresses. I think it is unreal to manage them every day. Every week - maybe yes.

Marc

Yellow Belt
I have several email addresses which I use although I check one of 'em daily (this one I don't give out to everyone / I get no spam at all).

Status
Not open for further replies.