Just Gossip How many forums do you visit daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie

Yellow Belt
Hi GKD,
I am probably not a very representative person, especially as the last few weeks I have been so busy I have not had time to do much forum work. I prefer quality to quantity, so only visit one or two forums (apart from BizFace of course).

I am sure I should do more, as I am told it would be good for BizFace, but it takes up so much time, and once you get to 'know' people, as with this forum, I prefer to stick to it - I guess that is a very positive statement for this forum though!

gkd_uk

Yellow Belt
Thanks Stephanie

Have you registered at Digital Point? It's a forum with a very large community and some potential traffic to Bizface

Stephanie

Yellow Belt
Thanks

Thanks GKD, I have not - but I will now.

It is so hard to tell which ones are likely to be useful.

I think the fact I keep coming back here demonstrates the strength of this forum, and the help we get.

We now have a few users at BizFace who are regulars, but we need to get the traffic up and our SEO does not seem to be working at the moment!

More on that elsewhere.

Thanks again,

gkd_uk said:
Thanks Stephanie

Have you registered at Digital Point? It's a forum with a very large community and some potential traffic to Bizface

gkd_uk

Yellow Belt
It takes time to move up in the search engines especially when you are trying to acheive popular keywords. You need to get yourself lots of backlinks to start to move up.

A few forums where I am a moderator on are:

www.triphp.com/forum
www.webmasters.am
UKWW - You are already there

Another forum I visit is www.webtalkforums.com

On most you require 10 posts before your signature becomes active

I think you should register :)

Bionic Woman

Yellow Belt
I think I go to around five a day at the moment. It used to be a lot more months ago and got me a bit lazy on the studying so I had to make changes. I finished that big part of my studying now so if I need to visit more sites, I have more time for that now.

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
well so far today I have visited 22, but I have been way behind visiting my favorite sites, so had to catch up.

YooHee

Yellow Belt
I always visit V7n, Kahuki, Submit express, ukbusinessforums, webmasterserve, ukseoforums, webmastertalk, teneric, and ukwebmasterworld...

jaibin

Yellow Belt
I daily visit at least 10 forums. Most of these are webmaster forums. From these forums, I clear all doubts about web hosting.

kingdom

White Belt
I daily visit at least 15 forums. Most of the of the forums are web hosting related forums.

--------------------
King

Last edited:
E

edyst3

I visit 6 forums :
webmasterserve.com
v7n.com/forums
forums.digitalpoint.com
dnforum.com
bloggeries.com/forum
namepros.com