Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How Many Off-page Seo Techniques Are Used By Seo Experts?

Discussion in 'General SEO Topics' started by Doominic anderson, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    I have completed my off-page seo training from an institute,but i want to know by you that my trainer taught me all the techniques or not,because i want to search an offline job on the basis of this training.
    So,clear my doubt through reply on this tread.
    How many off-page seo techniques are used by the seo professional?

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +154 / -0
    Whatever you not do on your own website in process of optimization of your website is known as off page seo. There are lot of off page seo techniques.
    I have written some of the important top off page tactics in this article. It will help you to know, i believe. Tutorial - Top 10 Off Page Seo Techniques To Drive Traffic In 2016

3. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +115 / -0
    The following are some of the off page SEO techniques used by a SEO company:
    • Directory submission
    • Social bookmarking
    • Article Submission
    • Press release submission
    • RSS submission
    • Guest posting
    • Video submission
    • Forum posting
    • Blog commenting
    • Blog reviews
    • Web 2.0 submission
    It is recommended that you don't waste money on cheap SEO service as they usually use spam techniques to help you get the backlinks. Remember the quality of the links is better than the quantity of the links. A good place to find SEO services is SEO clerk and Warrior Forum.

4. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    There are various off page Search Engine Optimization techniques are available, But main thing is which one is best for particular website and gives significant result , These are the some Off page SEO techniques like Forum posting, News commenting , Blog creation , Blog commenting , Social media optimization , Directory submission , article submission,gives significant result in website ranking.

5. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +53 / -0
    There are several things that come under Off page Seo, the above people described very well. As for me Off Page I used to do with Social bookmarking, Social Media sites. I always build links from free resources such as Forums, but if I am having money, then go with Paid Guest posts
    The following some of the networks where we can build links for free. 1. Forum posting 2. Guest Blogging, Directory Submission, 4. Web 2.0 sites 5. Social Bookmarking.

These are my favorite methods for link building and still they are working.

Build links manually instead of using tools as it goes under spam, make sure build links in related niche.

6. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    first of all off page alone is not enough to earn handsome money and to show your skills.
    if you will have knowledge of on page seo then it will be beneficial for you because onpage seo is all about technical.so you must learn that also.
    off page techniques are forum posting,link building, blog commenting, blog creation,directory submission,keyword research etc
    and to know more you can find it in google.

7. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    There are lots of off-page SEO techniques, used by SEO expert . off-page SEO is help to your website for gain more traffic and improve your website rank. But only off-page SEO is not enough, you should have to know about on-page SEO
    Forum posting,
    Article submission,
    Directory submission,
    Social bookmarking,
    Search engine submission,
    Image sharing,

8. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    There are many technique that used by experts according to their needs. All technique is not used for any types of link building these are specified by category. such as bussiness directory submission is used for submit your bussiness in different directory but it never used for a website that have no bussiness.

9. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +154 / -0
    Off page tactics changes time to time and it is likely to be changed on regular interval depending the search engines demands. duplicate content and poor back-linking has been remove after search engines updates and there will be more changes, let the time come.

10. triya

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Actually there are many off-page SEO techniques that are being followed like
    -Blogging
    -Forum Posting
    -Social Bookmarking
    -Video promotion
    -Image Sharing
    -Article Submission and more

11. RH-Calvin

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    The best off page activities to rank higher and generate good traffic are:

Guest posting
    Article submission
    Press release submission
    Social bookmarks
    Classified ads
    Infographics submission
    Social media optimization

12. sin123

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Social bookmarking
    Search Engine Submission
    Photo Sharing
    Video Promotions
    Business Reviews
    Article Submission
    Classifieds Submission
    Forum Postings
    Blogging

13. krist

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I prefer social bookmarking, blog commenting, forum posting, local business listings & directory submission.

14. ademar

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Guest posting
    Blog Submission
    Forum posting
    Social Bookmarking
    Article Submission
    Video Submission
    PPT Submission

15. mouni

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Generally used off-page seo techniques are:
    Blog Commenting
    Document Submission
    PPT Sharing
    Forum Posting
    Web 2.0

16. 10keythings

10keythings New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Their are so many off page techniques used by seo expert for page ranking and one of the best is blogging which is very effective. If you want some more information related to blogging search on google.

Attached Files: