My Experience How many uk users are in facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alamin Chowdhury

Yellow Belt
Recently the biggest social networking site in the world, Facebook, has officially announced that there are 24 million active UK users. Facebook has also revealed that almost 85% of these massive users are accessing the site via tablets or their smartphone. This leaves us with a hint that a very less number of users are using their PC to get into Facebook.

Being one of the biggest mobile markets in the world, people here in UK start their day by logging into Facebook, mostly through their smartphones. It is also reported that almost 33 million people check Facebook once a month and the access to the site via mobile has increased by 20%.

So how are you logging in to Facebook?

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
Sometime ago I read that the number of UK Facebook users is decreasing every year and prefer mostly Twitter or Instagram. I think we just can ask some of UK people here on Webmaster Serve do they have an account on Facebook.

Gailun

White Belt
This number is huge. According to lecture that in 2010 Britain has 30.1 million adults every day or almost every day how to surf the Internet. If this data had second thoughts, that there are 30 million Britons are Facebook members, that is, in the UK there is a large percentage of Internet users log on to Facebook as the site every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.