Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How Much Earn Money By Google Adsense If Website Have Pr Rating 2.

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by steve taylor, Feb 25, 2016.

1. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    I know about google Ad sense it pay much higher for Ad as compare to other channels. But I want to know about how much earning of the website in a month if website have PR rating 2. Is PR rating affects the earning from Google Ad sense? And PPC CPC how much pay to website?

2. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    PageRank is outdated and no longer important in Google's eyes so it definitely won't affect your Adsense CPC. I think the Adsense CPC has to do with other factors such as the niche you choose, and where your site is based. Also, if the clicks on your site didn't convert well, Google's smart pricing will take over and cause your CPC to drop.

3. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    It cannot specified that how much money anyone can earn through advertising from google adsense,it can depend on the crowd of that website.
    If website has good crowd then it's earning is good,niche of website is important,if anyone choose the topic which is most searched by people and links of that website is build with good websites related to its niche then it increases crowd as well as its income from google adsense.

4. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    PR is already dead and the thread looks like you posted spunned content from net. I will tell how much it makes money if you could show me your website.
    It actually depends upon the traffic, niche, regions and you have to test it by yourself.

5. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    We can't say if your website page rank is #2 then how many unique visitors for your website. You can easily track your monthly visitor with google analytics. First connect your website to Google analytics and Google analytics give you a script copy that scripts and paste on your every webpage, After that you can easily track your visitors then check if u have 100000 monthly unique visitors. you can ready to apply for adsense and they give you 100$ in a month.

6. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    Google Adsense is all about traffic and click game. It does not care what PageRank your website has, it has nothing to do even if you have PR10 unless it gets some real traffic and clicks to make the payment for you.

7. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Page rank is depend on do-follow, if you made many do-follow back-link your page rank is automatically high, but now page rank is dead. adsence earning is depend on monthly visitor of your website.
    If you have approx one lakh visitor you can earn approx 100 dollar.

8. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Earning of the any website depend on the number of clicks. If clicks for your website is very well the you can earn money accordingly. Another way for earning money is Ad. If you register to Google adsense then you can earn money by ad also.

9. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    PageRank has nothing to do with the Adsense. PageRank is the sign of how many backlinks your website has got and an Adsense earning defines how much traffic your website has got that were convert into cash for you.