How often do Google update their PR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorna

Yellow Belt
It has been very exciting with Google updating their page rank, but how often do they do this?

Last edited:

Lorna

Yellow Belt
Do Yahoo and MSN follow the same route? Do they PR in the same way (ie - every few months) or does it change weekly?

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
You are eager to get a higher PR soon ? :) That happened to me when I learned about google PR , barely waiting to see the changes.

Lorna

Yellow Belt
Yes, we moved from PR1 to 2 which was very exciting. We want as high page rank as possible (preferably to compete with the other top property sites!) but I think this is going to take time and work!

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
Yes , that is true , it will take time , work and money. It's getting harder and harder these days to get a high PR , yet you can still get nice results from SERPs since your site is property related.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Just a quick heads up I now have PR on all 24 of the websites.

I have PR2 on most of the home pages with several inner pages having PR2 also.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Means you have a very strong PR2 which is almost a PR3
When we just had 1 website we were PR2 but once I added the other 23 I think it spilt the PR and we went down to a PR1 even with more links showing.
I think it must have split our pagerank between the sites.

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
I don't know why inner pages have a better PR than homepages. I have many PR 3 pages and few PR 2 pages ( including homepage ).... I think it's the same case for you

Status
Not open for further replies.