Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Tutorial How To Configure Url Parameters In Webmaster Tools

Discussion in 'Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools' started by Evgeniy, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evgeniy

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Not many people know how to configure URL parameters in Webmaster Tools. These parameters special designed for webmasters who want to help Google crawl their website more effective. It is very powerful settings. On the other hand, you can recommend to ignore important pages if it will be configured incorrectly.

Here is a video that must help you to configure URL parameters:

2. keith8385

keith8385 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    very nice tutorial,thanks a lot for sharing it.

3. aurobindosahoo

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Thanks for the great suggestion on Google webmaster tool verification. But I have dout on my WordPress website that I can't verify my website till now facing problem. Any advice for me?

4. aweaffiliates

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Try this link - wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-seo-by-yoast-google-webmaster-tools-verification-procedure-using-youst-seo-app

5. coolday

coolday Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    good tutorial.thank u for share this with us. good job.

6. ecitiusinfo

ecitiusinfo Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hire Dedicated Php Developer

Appreciate it for the great suggestion on Yahoo and google internet marketer software proof. Nevertheless I've got doubt on the WordPress web page that i are unable to verify the web page until currently dealing with difficulty.

Hire Dedicated Php Developer

7. Intermedia

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Excellent tutorial. Thanks for share with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.