Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

News/ Info How To Connect Nokia Bh-505 To Your Device

Discussion in 'Gadgets, Mobiles and Technology' started by surya kumar, Mar 10, 2016.

1. surya kumar

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    As I faced this I am sharing the info with you all. I hope you benefited.

As I faced this I am sharing the info with you all. I hope you benefited.

After pairing up 3 to 4 devices, Sometimes you need to connect to a new Device then it doesn't pair directly in the same way the mobiles get connected. Follow below steps to connect
    1. Your mobile device supports the A2DP Bluetooth profile and has a music player feature.
    2. Ensure that your mobile device Bluetooth is switched on and press and hold power button for sometime until blue indicator light starts to flash quickly or blinks.
    3. Within about 3 minutes, activate the Bluetooth feature on your device, and set it to search for Bluetooth devices. naming like BH-505 or any user named by user.
    4. Select the headset from the list of found devices.
    5. If necessary, enter the code 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your device.
    when that device get connected it's ready for use.:)