How to create Ad in facebook???

Status
Not open for further replies.

preeti22

White Belt
Hiiiii....can anyone tell me how to create ad on facebook for promoting our product or for publishing products.

klausmmia

White Belt
First create a page for your product, this service is for free. After you create the fan page, create an advertisement for the page, the option is shown by facebook itself but creating advertisement is paid.

wevertex

Banned
Hi,
This is absolutely right information that if you need to show your add in facebook you have to pay for that monthly .

Erynsmith

White Belt
Just type the name of the website facebook and after that give a slash and type advertising and you will be redirected to the commercial page of the facebook website and there you can get all the relevant information about posting ads on facebook.

joelcarmel

White Belt
How to create Ad in facebook

Create an ad or sponsored story by logging into your account and going to the ads create tool. Learn more how to create an ad in our Guide to the Ads Create Tool.

Regards,
Joel

Paragseo

White Belt
For creating add on Facebook, You will have to logging into your account. On right side, you will see some ads and below all ads just click on "create an ad". Now you can create your ad and set the budget.

Erynsmith

White Belt
Thanks for sharing this nice piece of information out here..i am really looking forward to it as soon as i get my hands on the money side...i hope this thing turns out to be great.

ionamartin123

White Belt
There is a button at the bottom of the facebook as 'Create an Ad'. Just click on this button and you'll be provided instructions within facebook as how to advertise. Ensure that you are targeting right audience and setting your budget limit. Else you may lose a lot of money quickly.

Just type the name of the website facebook and after that give a slash and type advertising and you will be redirected to the commercial page of the facebook website and there you can get all the relevant information about posting ads on facebook.

aratiseo

White Belt
Hiiiii....can anyone tell me how to create ad on facebook for promoting our product or for publishing products.
First you have to create an account on Facebook. Then you have to create a page . Then you can advertise your product on Facebook on this page.This is free service of Face Book. Other wise you can use Face Book paid service to make your add effective.

prakeshkr

White Belt
Facebook Ads are paid messages coming from businesses and they can include social context about friends. People who like your Page spend an average of 2 times more as your customers than people who aren't connected to you on Facebook. Learn how to reach the right people using ads.

sourabh_kr

Yellow Belt
First of all create a page of your products and after then you can promote your business and product through Facebook paid advertisement it's depend on your budget. For more information you can read Facebook FAQ or help.

Status
Not open for further replies.