Help Me/Question How To Do Blog Commenting To Obtain Backlink?

I really have no idea how come blog commenting can create backlink?

We are providing Food Tour services in Geneva, Switzerland. So based on our business niche, do I need to comment on blog which are specific for our business?

Can anyone please help me on this?

John - Smith

Blue Belt
I really have no idea how come blog commenting can create backlink?
We are providing Food Tour services in Geneva, Switzerland. So based on our business niche, do I need to comment on blog which are specific for our business?
Can anyone please help me on this?
hey, Simple search how to do blog commenting step by step and you will get the tutorials on google!

when we comment on someone's blog, they ask for our name, website, email id and comment. so if you add the link to your site in the field or URL, after the approval of comment it will give backlink to your website.

------------------------------------------------
Create a Pay Stub | Generate Free Pay Stubs

Zeno91

Firstly, you should find some relevant in you niche blogs. Then it's all about your creativity. You may add some relevant information to the article and paste link to your website, add link to your profile or think about other ways. But I certainly would not recommend you just spamming your links or leaving irrelevant comments (which will also be considered spammy).

Nitish8830

Search for your industry related blogs, Add value to their discussions by commenting, build a relationship with the reader, bloggers and blog owners in your industry so that they know well and you are able to generate traffic through your relationship.

Be a regular visitor to their blogs and discussions and an active participant. All of this wil show your company's core values too and build trust and loyalty with other readers.

Definitely you will be able to generally good quality backlinks if your intentions are not about spamming

Kristen Brown

Hello,

Blog commenting is guest post, that is very effective for back link, if you can do find out and create active blog comment your relevant sites, that is very good for your site to traffic.
I am used this bellow when I search my relevant Blog commenting site. You can try it, I hope that, You will find out your best.

"Your Keyword" "commentluv" "Add new comment" + "your keyword here" "Leave a comment" + "your keyword here" "Leave a reply" + "your keyword here"

Thanks

arindam

Blog commenting is an essential procedure for interaction between blogs, bloggers and blog readers. It is an action wherein visitors or blog readers leave a comment to a blog post or article, reply to readers' comments, or the author himself answers or replies to visitors questions and comments.

arindam

Blog commenting allows you to create a backlink from the blog you commented on to your blog. It is helpful for online business promotion, but one thing which is most important while blog commenting is the IP address. If you have comment on different site they have same IP address then it’s only count one site. So use different IP addresses sites for blog comments.

webanalysisnlic

Hi guys, am really curious about this topic, whether Blog Commenting still works in 2019? and how come you suggest to posts comments if the commenting blog links give nofollow backlinks!

lishmalinyjames

White Belt
  1. Get personal. If you want people to go from your comment to your website, it's important that they know who you are.
  2. Get your comments noticed by the right people.
  3. Say something worthwhile and relevant.
  4. Be conversational.
  5. Wait for the right moment to add your links.

Anishafatima

White Belt
While commenting find the right place to add your keyword as anchor text and add your URL. If user clicks that anchor text it will redirect to your website. This is the best way to get back link as well as traffic to your website.