Help Me/Question How To Do Seo Effectively?

My website was on rank 1st thesis institute in Chandigarh on this keyword but after one of my competitor purchase the domain with the same name or keyword, after few days my website rank got down and its showing on number 3rd right now. I am working on this website from the past 7 years and now my website rank got down. what should I do? you can also check Thesischandigarh.

thanks in advance

ddwilson7725

Effective SEO Techniques to Drive Organic Traffic in 2019. Do this,,,
  1. Improve user experience across your entire site.
  2. Optimize for voice search.
  3. Focus on topic clusters instead of keywords.
  4. Go into detail – but only when it's relevant.
  5. Conquer video with YouTube SEO.
  6. Build a variety of backlinks.
  7. Get a grip over technical optimization.

Naveen Kumar

Seo is very essential to get organic traffic. you must go for

1) Voice search optimization
2) Writing Quality Content
3) Make Different Backlink

chris jordan

White Belt
Some lates Effective techniques which you can use to done SEO effectively of your websites. you have to do Improve user experience across your entire site, Optimize for voice search, Focus on topic clusters instead of keywords, Go into detail but only when it's relevant, Conquer video with YouTube SEO, Build a variety of backlinks, Get a grip over technical optimization.Social Media Campaigns

Kristen Brown

White Belt
Search engines are always tweaking their search algorithms and changing the value they attach to certain aspects of your website. This adds an additional layer of complexity to the already challenging task that SEO managers are faced with.

Jack Anderson

White Belt
In my suggestion you should analyse your competitor. Learn about his strengths and weaknesses it might help you. Then make yourself improve.

Aishley

White Belt
  1. Conduct Competitor Analysis.
  2. Analyze Your Backlinks.
  3. Optimize for Mobile.
  4. Use Secure HTTPS.
  5. Optimize Page Speed.
  6. Optimize for Voice Search.
  7. Use Structured Data.
  8. Use SEMrush.

Jenifer1420

Effective SEO Techniques to Drive Organic Traffic in 2019. Do this,,, Improve user expertise across your entire website.
Optimize for voice search.
Focus on topic clusters rather than keywords.
Go into detail – however only it's relevant. Conquer video with YouTube SEO.
Build a range of backlinks.
Get a footing over technical improvement.

reetika sharma

Hi,

To do SEO effectively you need to go for Organic Traffic. Drive organic traffic to your website. Try to get as many dofollow links as possible. Get backlinks from high-authority sites.

So let's get right to it.
Conduct Competitor Analysis. One of the most effective SEO tactics that can help your rankings is extensive competitor research and analysis.
Analyze Your Backlinks.
Optimize for Mobile.
Use Secure HTTP.
Optimize Page Speed.
Optimize for Voice Search.
Use Structured Data.
SEMrush.

Jenifer1420

Search engines area unit continuously tweaking their search algorithms and dynamical the worth they attach to sure aspects of your web site. This adds an extra layer of complexness to the already difficult task that SEO managers area unit Janus-faced with.