Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion How To Earn Money By Facebook?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by sunshine, Dec 17, 2015.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Facebook is a famous social media website that is used to connect with other people, friends and family members. Along with a lot entertainments there are numerous ways that will help you to get the advantage of extra income. Instead of using it for a chat and other activities, you should involve yourself in some productive activities. If you are committed to earning, then it is a reliable way to earn money. You can get the advantage of persistent work and set a schedule to get a reliable source to earn money. It is important to make a commitment to earn because persistent work is required to earn money. You should plan your time to do several things in a day. The online market has numerous opportunities for you to earn money because you can earn money by playing games, filling survey forms, and other things. It is important to increase your commitment and devotion to earn money. There are some tips that will help you to earn money on the Facebook:
    1609986_954822864588015_4068980237322636184_n.
    Find Affiliate Web Sites

The affiliate programs help you to earn money and you will work with a unique ID and material to market your efforts. You can get the advantage of affiliated programs because you can earn commission with the affiliate marketing website. Some websites offer different programs that help you to promote some products and get payment as per clicks. The smaller programs can be good to earn money because they can gradually increase your income.

Create a Fan Page

You can create one fan page to make money from Facebook because people often visit interesting pages, such as fishing, traveling and funny pages. In order to promote your page, you should share good content to keep people busy and once you start getting a good response, you can make a website. Share good contents on the websites to get more visitors. You can make money with the help of regular visitors.

Sell Fan pages

After getting a good fan following, you can sell fan pages to earn money. You should have almost 1000 fan pages and add your page to ShopSomething with your name. Set a price for your page and it is important to set the correct price. Carefully select prices because no one will buy your page at too high rates.

Earn Through Marketing

If you want to earn a good amount of money, then it is important to become an author of the Facebook fan page. You can market the Facebook posts and earn money. If you have marketing skills, you can work for any company to promote their products and services. You can create a group of support for the sales team to increase their efficiency and profit. Make sure to increase your fan and friends to earn money. The fan pages should have a strong fan following so that you can earn good money by selling these pages to interested people.

In short, you can use Facebook for your benefits to earn a good amount of money.

2. MamoniMaity

White Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Can you please enlighten us further on how can we actually make money through facebook? I mean you have explained it quite well, but you did not mention the authorities who are going to pay for making a fan page. How come making a fan page and getting some likes generate money?

3. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Making money from Facebook can be done by many different ways. You can make and sell FanPages for different organizations. You can sell Facebook Accounts to different people who are willing to buy it. But one of the bets way to earn from Facebook is using Affiliate Marketing. You can search on some affiliate sites for a product. After that, you can sue Facebook Ads to promote the affiliate link of that particular product. Now as more and more people will visit your link through Facebook Ads. There are more chances of getting sales to your link. But that's only possible if you have properly used Facebook Ads. Select target audience and interest properly. In order to get good results from Facebook Ads.

4. butterfly

White Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    In my limited experience with facebook, I have only really seen people share pictures, links, and short comments. When I think about "content", I think about articles, blog posts and similar longer pieces. Can you actually post longer (article length) posts on facebook and actually get good results?

5. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    See this is the part called as spoonfeeding.
    You can earn money from Facebook by growing pages and affiliate networks.
    Now, if you dont know which affiliates you need to do a research on various forums or on Google.
    If you research, you will know lots of stuff and if you ask someone you will know nothing, thats what I want to say.

6. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    Recently, there was a hoax spread on facebook. It was said Mark Zukerberg the CEO was giving 4.5 million to random facebook user for posting the status. later it was confirmed that it was not true. In fact faceook does not pay you money directly, however, you can use facebook to make money. If you are a good marketer, and is able to build a large follower, you can make money by selling fan page. You can also earn money by promoting fan page of a celebrity or business.

7. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    You can make money on Facebook by selling products to your friends or selling/buying related groups. You will have to get lots of likes to your Facebook page in order to use it for advertising. Another way is to start a blog and share some of the topics you discussed on the blog on Facebook. In this way, you will be able to get some traffic from Facebook to your blog. You must make sure that your content is high quality with useful tips.

8. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    One of the most popular and least successful models I see in new business plans for startups is the so-called Facebook model, providing free services to users while collecting revenue from ads to offset costs and grow the business. To make this work, you need heavy traffic on your site -- probably at least a million page views per month -- which most sites never achieve in their lifetimes.
    That’s an especially tough challenge in your first year or two of operation, even if you use every technique known to get traffic flowing. While you are doing all this work, of course, you need deep pockets to fund all your efforts, content and growing website hosting fees. When Facebook did it a few years ago, the company used more than $100 million in venture capital funding before it became profitable.

9. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    You can post your blogs in social media regardless of its article length. However, make sure your topic is something that's interesting for your FB friends.

10. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Facebook didn't announced pay money for your content (Website, videos or any content)
    But their are some method that generate money from Facebook.
    By promoting your website, Videos and Affiliate marketing.
    Your promoted content generate customers and visitors for your Website, Videos and affiliate marketing.
    They generate money from Facebook referring visitors.

11. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    It is nice to know that aside from enjoying the different features of Facebook, you can also earn money from it. Advertising your products or services in Facebook will surely help you earn more money.

12. suleman

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    If you have not created any FaceBook fan page, no worry. There are many other tools to share your content such as posting on the walls, sending private messages, and posting on the groups created by other people.

Make sure to find the appropriate groups, profiles, and pages in order to market.

13. Alexandoy

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    Pardon me for this. I'm quite amused with the fan page that can earn money for me. But upon close reading, there was that 1,000 pages as a requirement. Is that correct or it should have read 1,000 fans? But anyway, getting 1,000 fans is not easy but if you have a hundred active friends then I guess that would be no sweat at all. The next problem is how to sell that fan page.

I had created a fan page in Facebook some years ago. The posts are all humorous to stir interest. In the 4 months that I promoted it, the number it showed was 400 likers. Maybe I need to get more friends to make that fan page feasible in reaching 1,000 likes.

14. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    By using facebook we earn money without paying third party.
    For example Let you have a small business and you want to promote your business.
    Simply post your latest product and picture of your small business create a page with your business name and share your product
    properly. After some days you feel advantages of promoting your business on facebook.

15. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    @MamoniMaity@MamoniMaity : Do not expect Facebook to be a place where you will hit like,comments and get some easy cash but yes you can turn some other way up to generate income for you. Facebook could be an active source for you where you can meet many companies and can offer your services. Even you can use you own business to promote. (saving is earning)

Like sunshine has explained in 2nd & 3rd point, creating and selling the fan page. Yes, it is easy way. Pick a niche, create a fan page and promote it until you get some real good result to that page. Once it is popular, trust me, you don't need to find the buyer but the REAL buyer(in terms of money).
    Clients will find you and you will see the result. Few of friends are into this business, however it is time taking process but you can do this in spare time.

16. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    I think using Facebook when doing business is totally helpful. You can just simply post or share the kind of product or service you're trying to sell and eventually earn money out of it.

17. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    There are no direct way to earn money from facebook. But can earn money form facebook in term of promoting your product, web page, your content like videos, books, online shop and affiliate marketing. When you promote on facebook a lot of visitor comes and they generate money for you .

18. Vyom Srivastava

Vyom Srivastava New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The short answer to the short question is 'by promoting services/products via Facebook.' :)

Facebook is to be used as a platform to promote (free or paid) a service or product, your own or that of others, attract the right people (facebook as a great way of targeting any customer base) and convert them into sales.