How to find a Great Web Hosting Deal

• Thread starter webhostingrebates
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

webhostingrebates

How to Find a Great Web Hosting Deal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the first things that you will have to do when you decide to become serious about having an online is to get a hosting account and start building your own sites.

Here are several ways that you can use to quickly find a great deal on your web hosting plan purchase:

1. Search for Deals - Just go to Google (or any search engine) and search for "web hosting rebates", "web hosting deals", and "web hosting coupons". Then you just need to select one of the deals with a web host that offers the features that you need.

2. Find Deals for a Specific Web Host - If you have already selected your web host, then search for "webhost rebate", "webhost deal", and "webhost coupon". Just make sure that you do this before you sign up with your selected web host to take advantage of these deals.

3. Hosting Forums - The offers sections of many web hosting forums have lots of hosts offer some nice deals.

Note: You should always do a little research on any host that you select, because if the host has bad service or poor feature it doesn't matter how good the deal is.

Robbin

White Belt
webhostingrebates said:
You should always do a little research on any host that you select, because if the host has bad service or poor feature it doesn't matter how good the deal is.

That's very true, precaution is always better then cure.
Anyways if one fails to do some research or the research does not give any appropriate information, No Worries!
Almost all webhosts provide a money back guarantee on almost all offers.

S

simon

Presale questions

You should not skip the "presale questions" section before choosing the right host for you. I think the forum supported by the company is the great resource itself to get to know the details, attitude, service, support form the company as many customers use that to get support.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Out of all of the comments on this page the one written by Simon is the only one worth reading. The least important factor when choosing a web host is the price. Personally, I would avoid ALL low cost web hosting! Look for a good business host one who will not oversell or over subscribe, a web host who WILL be there tomorrow! I know who i use and I know why. If you have read this thread and need to find a GOOD business web host, drop me a PM and I will recommend one to you. If you are trying to create a website on a budget then by all means go for the lowest price, you WILL regret it!

Status
Not open for further replies.