Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How To Get Client Or Apply For Job On Fiverr

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by Olivia750, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Olivia750

Olivia750 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hope you all will be fine.
    I need help that how to get clients or assignment on Fiverr?
    I have made account also made a gig. But still now cant get any project.
    Plz help
    Thanks in advance.

2. Guest Posting India

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Getting or not Getting project on Fiver isn't in your hand. Fiverrr is wonderful platform for online selling & buying but now Fiverr has update their turn, Fiverr don't allow
    promotion so you can't promote your Gigs with seller. You just have to wait for orders on your Gigs or you can share your profile on social media to get orders& last think make you Gigs more attractive than other seller that customer look at your Gig & get you order.

3. Luise Palmer

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    You've done your part (make sure you've given a competitive price for your services) now wait for customers to contact you. Nothing much you can do now

4. Elton61

Elton61 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Yes it depends on your number of your previous projects done in past and reviews at last never loose hope for some better time :)