My 2 Cents How To Get Epp Code To Move Our Domain To Another Registrar?

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Many newbie are always seeking answer of this question. Don’t worry I am here to help you.
There are the times when your current registrar may hike the domain charges much and other registrar are ready to offer you dirt cheap rates. It’s quite a similar situation happens with Godaddy offers.

First off, you need to make sure that you have registered the domain name with your registered e-mail address where you will receive the EPP code upon request.

You can login to control panel of the domain registrant website and request for an EPP code. If you have registered your e-mail address with the whois data, it will be sent to your mail address.
You can check using: whois.domaintools.com/abc.com

Later you can simply fill the form to new registrar and provide EPP code you have received from the old registrar and you are good to go. You just have changed the registrar of your domain.

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
EPP CODE is also called as authorization code or transfer code. Authorization code can be found in domain control panel under tabs like transfer you domain, view your authorization code and manage your domain section depending on plans and your respective service provider.

Pooja Sharma

You should always give a second thought before transferring the domain as it may affect your domain configurations like name servers. Also it take 7 to 9 days to get the transfer completed, during this time you won't be able to make any changes to the domain settings and you won't be able to access the domain panel at times.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
You should always give a second thought before transferring the domain as it may affect your domain configurations like name servers. Also it take 7 to 9 days to get the transfer completed, during this time you won't be able to make any changes to the domain settings and you won't be able to access the domain panel at times.
I don't know what you are talking about. The transfer process for general TLD's won't take more than 2-3 days and you will have option to provide the Name server for each domains to disallow downtime. Also, for some foreign TLD's it won't take more than 4-5 days.