Help Me/Question How To Get Facebook To Show My Posts To More Of My Page's Fans?

JWill

I have a page with a little over 14k fans, however, my posts only get seen by an average of 200 of my page's followers. I think that's really weak, specially as I've spent hundreds of dollars promoting my page in order to get all those likes in the first place.
What tips do you have that will help my posts be shown to more people?

I have a page with a little over 14k fans, however, my posts only get seen by an average of 200 of my page's followers. I think that's really weak, specially as I've spent hundreds of dollars promoting my page in order to get all those likes in the first place.
What tips do you have that will help my posts be shown to more people?
That's the thing about paying money to get likes, generally the people who like it are users of the services, who are only trying to get likes for their own pages or people who have zero interest in what is being offered. That's why I think paying for likes is wrong, I rather pay for advertisements.

Renren

I guess the only way is to be active and update everything everyday. This is what I've been doing for almost everyday, just to make sure that I reach more people in Facebook users.

JWill

That's the thing about paying money to get likes, generally the people who like it are users of the services, who are only trying to get likes for their own pages or people who have zero interest in what is being offered. That's why I think paying for likes is wrong, I rather pay for advertisements.
Well yeah, but I didn't pay for people to like my page, I paid Facebook to promote my page to people who have demonstrated they are interested in the subject my Facebook page covers. They are highly targeted users, I would have expected Facebook to show my stuff to them more, specially as FB are the ones that determined those people to be interested in my page.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
I think your Facebook fans are not real, i mean your Facebook fan is generated by bots or that accounts are not active in social media.
I have a also a Facebook fan page that have 20k fans and when i am posting anything there are approx 2000 plus visits on my post.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
Develop a Facebook fan page that looks more attractive and try to join more same niche group of your website. This way you can make your Facebook fan page to be more reach out there with the people. Another good idea is to add more informative posts to your website and publish it along with the Facebook fan page.