Help Me/Question How To Get Maximum Earnings From Google Adsense ?

sunshine

Blue Belt
Is it possible to earn up to $300-500 per day with Google AdSense ?
I’ve read that many internet geeks and blogging masters are already doing it and others can equally do it too.
What are the good plans, site monetization, nature of blogging, hard work, strength of mind and implementation on the niche or topic to earn daily such a good amount?

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
You need to have a lot of sites in order to make hundreds of dollars every day. For example, if you have 30 sites, each site must earn $10 every day. Visitors from organic search are more likely to click the ads so you need to optimize your site for the search engine and get it ranked on top of the search result.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Websites which are earning that kind of revenue via Adsense are highly optimized, well maintained and have a high organic traffic volume. You should realize that earning by Adsense is just like any other business, you have competitors and you need to have a strategy based on the rules of the game. Things suggested below are easy to write but need hardwork and dedication to accomplish and some of the also need an initial investment for the tools required.

Not all Keywords have the same value - do your Keyword research
As the heading says, not all keywords are created the same, some have a "Cost Per Click" or CPC of less than $0.10 and some go as high as US $50.00 CPC. In short, if the adsense ads displayed on your content were based on a low CPC keyword, you get a really low earning, while if the adsense ads displayed on your content were based on high CPC keywords, you earn a high adsense income.

Try to do some keyword research using tools like SEMrush, HitTail, Google Keyword Planner etc. to identify some high CPC keywords with medium to low competition for your sites based on your niche. We had a discussion about SEO Keyword tools for Long Tail Keywords here Help Me/Question - What Is The Best Keywords Research Tool For Finding Long Tail Keywords? It has a list of some tools you can use to find long tail keywords with high cpc for your sites.

High Organic Traffic = High Adsense Earning
Try to perform extensive search engine optimization or SEO on your adsense sites to generate traffic for your high CPC keywords by posting fresh content and reducing bounce rate. The higher the traffic, the more ad impressions you gain and more ad clicks which means higher google adsense earnings.

Not all ads look the same
When you create your Google Adsense ads try to design them to integrate into your website based on colors, link colors etc. If you notice the Google Adsense ads placed by Adsense Premium publishers, you will notice they modify the adsense ads completely to match their design including fonts, font sizes and colors. As a normal adsense user you may not have full control over changing the design of your google adsense ads, you can still modify several aspects of your adsense ads when you create the ads. Choose appropriate colors based on each website. Create separate channels and ads for every site and tailor make them for different sections.

Google Adsense - Location, Location, Location
Just like in real estate, Location matters a great deal! Where your ads are placed on your website makes a big difference in the CTR or click through rate. Since, every website design is different you can experiment using different channels in your adsense by placing ads in different locations on your site and checking which ads perform better. Keep the ads close to the content, integrate them into your website flow. Don't annoy your website visitors with obstructive ads which make them leave your website and go to a different page. Your primary objective is to keep the visitor on your site, the longer they stay the more likely they are to click one of your ads if they see an ad related to the content they are reading.

Track your performance and optimize
Just like in manufacturing or any quality improvement programs, keep a plan in place to track your ad performance and optimize. I mentioned in the earlier points, about creating separate ad channels for every site or section, and separate ads for every part of that site. Although, it is easier to create on ad block and paste it in every location on every site you have - this is the lazy way and not really optimum for high google adsense earning. By creating separate ads for every site and section, you will be able to compare these ad performance wise and impressions wise to check if you have issues with one of your site or one of the sections on your site. This also helps in experimenting with ad locations, if ads in header are rarely performing and ads in your sidebar get more clicks, you can remove your header ad and use that in some other area on your site until you find the three best locations on your page.

Adsense is NOT get-rich-quick scheme
People forget, that Google Adsense is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it requires work, sweat, and patience to get results from Adsense. Several small publishers and website owners are happy getting a dollar a day from adsense per site, if they have 10 sites getting the same, they end up making, $10 per day which means $300 per month. But if you could work hard and get this number to go upto adsense earning $10 per day per site, it means you are earning $100 per day and $3000 per month, which is higher than an average take-home salary in the US. To get to this level, you require the dedication and research that goes behind creating niche adsense sites which generate traffic and high adsense earning.

Bottomline: Working hard can get your high traffic, but working smart will get you high adsense earning. Focus on high earning niche which also suits you and stop wasting time on low earning sites.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Hi @sunshine

In my own understanding, it's achievable that you can make around $300 to $500 a day with Google Adsense. Nothing is impossible, because we can all make it possible. I also agree with @Solmak about his key points to earn with Google Adsense in the long run. It has a lot of potential as long you provide quality and value to the readers. You can create several high quality sites to be maintained in order to achieve that $300 to $500 goal, but this is not an easy process. Just like what Solmak said, Adsense isn't a get rich quick scheme, as you need to work on it in the long run. Just treat it like an online business.

cortana

You need a REALLY targeted niche topic that is useful for the ads themselves.

I run a site with a lot of random topics and we always did very poor with Adsense. The reason is because we had so many topics and we ended up with generic ads that provided a very low amount of clicks.

Now if you have ONE solid topic and a very good user base, then you should do great with Adsense.

I kick myself in the butt for having an ADD personality and for blogging about different things, because I know it hurts my income, but I have fun doing it. I really need to take my own advice!

Petesede

It doesn't have to if you start different niche sites :)
This is what I do, My main site is about health, and that is where my expertise lies. But I also have blogs about travel, gaming, religion and politics because those are things I enjoy talking about.

It is only bad if you try to talk about all those things on the same site because not only will that hurt you with SEO, but you will also lose a lot of readers who might only be interested in one topic. Keep each website as focused as possible.

Also another piece of advice from my experience. If you have new topics that you want to start writing about. Start with free blogs like blogger.com In my own experience I have a lot of instances where I think I want to write about a certain topic, but then after 2-3 posts, my enthusiasm disappears. That type of thing sucks if you have invest money in a domain and spent time doing the HTML. I know wait until my free blog has some traction, then switch it over to a full domain and actually start marketing it.

fsdqasmia

Owning just one site can't make such handsome money every day. Establish over 10 websites with 1000+ articles then hope for earning hundreds of dollars daily.

bharath

Few of my friends made more than $100 per day with one blog, so is easily possible. What I suggest to you is target great keywords that delivers to the US audience and you will be on your way for making such type of amount.

Try first with a single domain to make atleast $10 per day then see how much time you used and what type of work done? Don't make too many sites once as we get mentality to maintain them.

Last edited:

sunshine

Blue Belt
Few of my friends made more than $100 per day with one blog, so is easily possible. What I suggest to you is target great keywords that delivers to the US audience and you will be on your way for making such type of amount.

Try first with a singe domain to make atleast $10 per day then see how much time you used and what type of work done? Don't make too many sites once as we get mentality to maintain them.
Thank you for your help @bharath, I appreciate the information you have shared but please let me know that can I run and manage more than one websites from one IP after productive experience of one domain?
@fsdqasmia can you share some useful info in this regard if you have any experience?

Furqan Rashid

Yes you can beat your goal of making 300-500$ per day from adsense but for that you have to learn strong business strategies. Like someone said that holding multiple websites can be helpful. I would recommend you to provide useful and attractive material to the visitors. It can help you out. And Do keyword Research as well.

bharath

Thank you for your help @bharath, I appreciate the information you have shared but please let me know that can I run and manage more than one websites from one IP after productive experience of one domain?
@fsdqasmia can you share some useful info in this regard if you have any experience?
You can run as many as websites, but from my thought don't run same niche websites as they won't rank properly.
As we know people use shared hosting for several domains with single IP and still they are ranked well.

What I say is just give more concentrate on a single domain and see the results, also find the negative points where you could missed.

Missy

Is it possible to earn up to $300-500 per day with Google AdSense ?
I’ve read that many internet geeks and blogging masters are already doing it and others can equally do it too.
What are the good plans, site monetization, nature of blogging, hard work, strength of mind and implementation on the niche or topic to earn daily such a good amount?
It's possible! It's not probable but it's definitely possible. One key thing is that your content has to be so high quality and so engaging that people don't mind the glaring, sometimes noisy Google Adsense ads on your page. And then there are ad blockers to think about. I know some people use plugins and scripts that either deny access or guilt/nag visitors who use ad blocker software or extensions in hopes of getting them to disable their ad protection.

My big advice is that if you use Adsense, don't do other banner advertising. Even if your content is valuable you might scare off potential readers and followers if they think your blog is all about making money. Finding a balance is hard but it's worth the trouble!

dcristo

Content Writer
My big advice is that if you use Adsense, don't do other banner advertising. Even if your content is valuable you might scare off potential readers and followers if they think your blog is all about making money. Finding a balance is hard but it's worth the trouble!
Sorry but this is just terrible advice. Adsense acts as the middleman between the advertiser and publisher, which means you're not making as much as you could, as Google is taking a cut. It's not the best way to monetize a site.

If you can make more with Adsense, by all means display Adsense on your site, but it should never be the primary way to monetize a site, unless that's the only thing that works for your traffic. You can make more money via direct ads, affiliate commissions, etc. Why settle for a few cents a click in most cases when a sale can net you $20, $50 or more?

Last edited:

Missy

Sorry but this is just terrible advice. Adsense acts as the middleman between the advertiser and publisher, which means you're not making as much as you could, as Google is taking a cut. It's not the best way to monetize a site.

If you can make more with Adsense, by all means display Adsense on your site, but it should never be the primary way to monetize a site, unless that's thing that works for your traffic. You can make more money via direct ads, affiliate commissions, etc. Why settle for a few cents a click?
I don't think it *is* terrible advice because if you toss ads all over your site you run the risk of losing visitors. I'd rather see a regular, space-sold ad than Adsense (I wasn't championing Adsense at all, but this is an Adsense topic) but if you've got Adsense above your posts, in your posts, beneath your posts and then a bunch of ads all over your side bar and header --- well, I wouldn't stay on a website like that and frankly I don't think most people would.

I completely agree that you should do what works best for your site. I wasn't saying you shouldn't. ;)

Furqan Rashid

Don't irritate your visitors by providing fake links. It will not help you out in getting. Yes definitely you can engage them by adding some downloadable material like e book or any thing like that.

steve taylor

White Belt
Yes, It is totally possible. Only need to optimize your single website and not go to mare than one website. Manage your website and content as rich as possible. Earning money from google ad sense is totally depend on the popularity of website i.e. It's totally depend on ranking of your websites.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
If it is possible for you to rank higher for the major keywords you will earn more than just $500 per day. It is all about ranking top in search engines and the result will be with you in your account. A good optimized website can enhance its daily income easily but it needs patience and a long time unless you make it possible.

Doominic anderson

White Belt
Google adsense is a medium to earn money by advertising but it is not so easy to earn that you just display the advertisement and hundreds of dollar came in your account,it is only possible if your site has lot's of crowd,and it is only possible if your site has good ranking and top in the search.
Keywords play an important role in this,if you add keywords whose value is high then you can earn good.