Tutorial How To Get More Facebook Likes

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
facebook-807588_960_720.png

Getting more likes to your Facebook page can help you increase the exposure to your business. In order to get people to like your page, you need to be hardworking in promoting your Facebook page. Posts that have a lot of user engagements will usually be ranked on top of the Facebook search results. Examples of user engagement include likes, comments, shares and amount of time spent on each post. The following are six ways on how to get more Facebook likes.

1. Fill Your Facebook Page with More Information

If you want more Facebook likes, you must optimize your Facebook page with as many information as possible. You must make your company logo and description as engaging as possible as these are the two most noticeable things on your Facebook page. You should also try to fill out other Page Info such as website URL, phone number, business address and etc. If you fill out these information, people will be able to easily find your company when they are searching for a product.

2. Update Your Facebook Profile with New Posts Regularly

cloud-709098_960_720.jpg

You must regularly update your business page with content that will be helpful to your readers. Posting regularly can increase the chance of people liking your page. It is recommended that you add at least one post every day. If you don't have time, you can try posting 4 times per week. You can post at peak times when most of your audience are online. There is a feature called Facebook Page Insights that allows you to find out the most active time of your audience. Instead of just updating your profile with new posts, you should also spend time to leave comments on relevant Facebook posts. Leaving helpful comments on relevant posts can encourage people to visit your profile and brand's page. To make your post interesting, you can include a video. The video should be neither too short or too long in order to capture the attention from the followers.

3. Make Your Facebook Posts More Interesting

One of the reasons why people unlike you on Facebook is because your post is not interesting. You can use a narrative to make your Facebook post more exciting to read. For example, you can use a creative way to discuss about how you are going to deliver the products. Technical terms should be replaced with easy to understand terms so that your readers will be able to relate to your industry. Embedding a few high resolution images in the content will also encourage people to read it. Images will allow your readers to easily visualize the points you are discussing on the topic. You can also try to include interactive content such as quiz, survey, interactive app, video or podcast to make your Facebook posts more interesting.

4. Promote Your Facebook Page
keyboard-597107_960_720.jpg

After you have created the Facebook page, it is time to promote it. You can promote it on your website, and email newsletter by using the Facebook's Page Plugin. The Facebook's Page Plugin (Facebook Like Box) should be positioned in a place that people can easily notice. The Facebook Like Box will show the number of likes on your Facebook page. It must be easy for your audience to like your Facebook page with just one click. You can use Facebook social plugin on your blog to prevent your visitors from leaving the site.

5. Invite Friends to Like Your Facebook Page

You can send emails to your friends and tell them about your Facebook Page. In the email, you should encourage your friends to share, like and comment on the posts. When sending invites to your friends, make sure you don't over promote them. If you have employees, you can also ask them to include a link of your Facebook Page in their personal emails and social medial profiles.

6. Promote Your Facebook Page Offline

Apart from promoting your Facebook page online, you can use offline Facebook promotion techniques. For example, if you are doing presentations, you can add a slide that invite people to like your Facebook page at the end. If you run a company, make sure your Facebook Page is promoted in all the communications with your customer. You can include a link to your Facebook page in the freebies you are giving away including t-shirts, caps, and stickers. Besides, you can stick a car decal with a reference to your Facebook page URL.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the key to growing your Facebook likes is to be consistent in promoting your Facebook profile. If you want to save time, you can outsource this to a SEO company and let them handle your Facebook marketing campaign.

dcristo

Content Writer
Good post. You can also promote your Facebook Page on other social media sites. For example, you can include the FB page in the description section of YouTube videos, or in the signature of forum sites you're participating in.

Good post. You can also promote your Facebook Page on other social media sites. For example, you can include the FB page in the description section of YouTube videos, or in the signature of forum sites you're participating in.
The adding of it to the official website, or blog, by adding the different kind of Facebook plugins for different sites and blogs. I do this on as many platforms as possible and it's quite easy to make a plugin, with not much knowledge needed.

pwarbi

When it comes to Facebook likes, the one thing I WOULDN'T do is buy them, that's for sure.

As for what TO do, I think the best way is to interact with your page as much as you can, several times a day if possible, and that includes engaging with the people on there aswell.

The more open your page is, the more people will get to know you and like your content.

cortana

Purchased likes are only for show and you won't get much (if any) interaction out of those accounts.

I bought an account once and didn't realize it had mostly visitors from NON English speaking countries. It was about 50/50. Not really worth it other than to troll your friends with.

pwarbi

Building up a page gradually is the bestter option, and that's the only way you'll get growth on a social media site.

Getting a certain amount of likes all at once might sound like a good idea but they're just classed as one hit wonders.

They won't interact with your page and to some, it might even be obvious that you've paid for likes and that won't go down to well.

Purchased likes are only for show and you won't get much (if any) interaction out of those accounts.

I bought an account once and didn't realize it had mostly visitors from NON English speaking countries. It was about 50/50. Not really worth it other than to troll your friends with.
I say this to people and they keep telling me it is worth it. I don't see it as worth it if the people just like it and visit the page just for traffic, then the actual content of the page isn't getting the right interest and interaction it needs, which can make the owner/owners of a page unmotivated.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
@Zirkon Kalti thanks this is a really informative post. I agree with other members that buying Facebook likes is a waste of time and only serves the purpose of showing-off but adding no real value, infact it lowers your page's value because Facebook has become
more selective in what content it shows to its users, not every post from your page will be displayed for everyone who Liked your Page, hence the chances of being seen by real followers gets lower and lower with more and more fake followers added to the page, which is totally counterproductive.

I believe in providing value to members before expecting them to Like or follow you. If a website is not providing informative content and fresh data to its visitors, or something of value, there is no purpose of "following" that Page. People follow a Page to keep abreast with the latest content, products, offers, deals or information it has to offer, to no matter which niche it belongs.

Vinaya

Interaction is the key to get more likes on facebook. If you interact well on other's posts, they will get back to you. Another factor is sharing. If you share regularly, you will gain more exposure. Thirdly, you must always share useful and informative contents. If you share posts on general interest, you can get more likes. You can also buy paid likes via different websites

butterfly

Getting more likes to your Facebook page can help you increase the exposure to your business. In order to get people to like your page, you need to be hardworking in promoting your Facebook page. Posts that have a lot of user engagements will usually be ranked on top of the Facebook search results. Examples of user engagement include likes, comments, shares and amount of time spent on each post. The following are six ways on how to get more Facebook likes.
How exactly do likes help? Do more likes make you rank better in the search engines? Or is it something like social proof: If people see that a lot of other people like your post, then it must be good. I'm having trouble understanding this.

How exactly do likes help? Do more likes make you rank better in the search engines? Or is it something like social proof: If people see that a lot of other people like your post, then it must be good. I'm having trouble understanding this.
In some cases, I won't like a page if I see the following is small, I have to check and make sure the site is genuine, if a page has many likes and I scroll through it once and see the content then I'm more keen to like the page, if it belongs to an enterprise I don't know about.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
This is a great information regarding how to generate more Facebook likes. Thanks for the heads up @Zirkon Kalti. This is indeed a very useful information for those who are doing Facebook marketing. It is essential for us to generate more likes in Facebook no matter if it's on Facebook wall, fan page, groups, ads or so. The more likes we receive, the more traffic we can get from them. I can see a lot of potential of Facebook liking strategy, as long the customers are targeted and real. If we just fill our status with fake Facebook likes from different services outside, it is useless and may not be getting an impact on whatever you are promoting. These tips from you are very helpful for anyone, from newbie to pro Facebook marketers. Cheers!

skylimit

Content Writer
Other option is, you can use Facebook ads,the Fasteest way to get instant likes to your page/pages.
To run ads you will need two things - money and testing patience.
Money to invest in ads and patience for testing purpose.

Other option is, you can use Facebook ads,the Fasteest way to get instant likes to your page/pages.
To run ads you will need two things - money and testing patience.
Money to invest in ads and patience for testing purpose.
But it is not always guaranty, like they predicted, I read the rules thoroughly and it is too much money to be running daily, so maybe once a month.

Renren

Another is that create a fan page using those beautiful faces of the actresses. You can also create one for those people who are playing in the sports industry. You can also make a Facebook page where you will be using funny lines and create a picture with comic strips or something lie that. You can use a lot of ways, and I think it will all depend on how you manage it.

Another is that create a fan page using those beautiful faces of the actresses. You can also create one for those people who are playing in the sports industry. You can also make a Facebook page where you will be using funny lines and create a picture with comic strips or something lie that. You can use a lot of ways, and I think it will all depend on how you manage it.
You're right about the using the face of someone famous in your niche, but it's not always a guaranty as the people who will be interested will be fans of that person. The using comic strips and other funny lines is more preferable in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alexandoy

My posts on Facebook used to get less than 10 likes until I innovated. Instead of posting a mere photo, I would include an intriguing caption. Like my photo where I was sitting on a couch, it is a common photo that may not be interesting but the captions says - the pain may not be visible but what do you think? The caption appears cryptic to some and it got comments on the clarification. Some even guessed about the pain. But in truth, there is nothing to it, I just made the caption mysterious. Well, that post got more than 50 likes and more than 10 comments.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Obtaining likes in Facebook really entails constant updating and production of interesting materials. Also, since a lot of people now are easily attracted with good visual presentations, placing video ads and how to clips could help in making a product or service known.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
In my way for get more likes on Facebook:-
Regularly update your profile pic with unique pic,
Invite more and more friend on your page and group,
Tagging and re tagging Your friend,
Share your all content regularly,
Commenting make more like,
use Auto likes Websites,
Make engagement on your post.