Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How To Get Project From Freelancing Website?

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by steve taylor, Feb 18, 2016.

1. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    I am talking about particular website freelancer. Freelancer provide only eight bid in a month for new customers. what is the tips and tricks to increase the chances of getting project. How to identify which recruiter he is best for bid and how much I can demand money and completion time,So recruiter can impressed. please suggest me your experience that helps me to get more project in in less bid.

2. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    In freelancer you can upgrade your account as a Pro member, you not charged for first month. after that you need to pay 490 rupees per month.
    Pro membership vs free membership.

Pro member at 490 rupees per month.
    • 10% or ₹250.00 INR* Freelancer Fixed Project Fee
    • 10% Hourly Project Fee
    • 3% or ₹150.00 INR* Employer Fixed Project Fee
    • 3% Employer Hourly Project Fee
    • 100 Bids per month
    • 80 Skills
    • Project Bookmarks
    • Preferred Freelancer
    • Custom Cover Photo
    • 10 Employer Followings
    • 5 Invoicings
    • Free Project Extensions

Free member at 0.0 rupees per month.
    • 10% or ₹250.00 INR* Freelancer Fixed Project Fee
    • 10% Hourly Project Fee
    • 3% or ₹150.00 INR* Employer Fixed Project Fee
    • 3% Employer Hourly Project Fee
    • 8 Bids per month
    • 20 Skills

#2 niranjan kumar, Feb 18, 2016 at 7:59 AM
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  3. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    For getting projects from freelancing sites you have first choose good freelancing sites like Freelancer,Upwork,Guru e.t.c.
    You have some skills matched with the required skills for the available projects on your freelancing site.
    Make your profile as good to easily noticed and attracts clients who want to hire someone for his/her project.
    You have to manage your time if you have another full time job because here you have to deliver the project on time bound.

4. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    First of all get some projects from Online forums where you can be hired easily or try Fiverr. Once you have portfolio, feedback, then start on freelancing sites. Answer some of the question that you know for skill test. Getting work in freelancing sites are quiet hard compared to other sites, such as forums, micro niche sites.

It doesn't require to apply more jobs if you got a long term project.

5. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    freelancer is best among all other freelancing sites as it provides a number of fields and helps to show your skills in these fields.
    first of all you should make your profile good , add about your experience, your skills etc so that the clients get to know more about you.
    and if you get your first project then try to work according to them no matter how much they are paying you as it will be your first project so you cant demand more.and when your project completed then your client give feedback which will help you in getting more projects.
    other than this try to give that test(if you have good knowledge) which is available on freelancer so the result also help you in getting more project.

6. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I have not tried Freelancer for a reason that it asks money for premium membership. We join sites like freelancer to make money not to spend money.I amokwith commission deducted on our earnings but not for membership charge. What if are never hired by the clients?

7. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    It is very easy to get project from freelancing website if you posses great knowledge regarding your project category. First step is the bidding the project . once you communicate with recruiter do some sample work , if recruiter impressed by your sample work then that project is yours.

8. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    your profile should be attractive, when the client visit on your profile, all the skills are suitable for their project. you should complete your skill test which is also matter for that.