Help Me/Question How To Get Success With Blogger?

Wesley Daniel

Hello! I have blog and it hosted in blogspot. My blog health tips related. I've been writing on my blog for a couple of months. But It hasn't been a success. My visitor is not enough. I'm not satisfied about this. Does anybody have any suggestion to make an effective blog with blogger?

justinjones

White Belt
You should do SEO of your blog and start sharing your blog post on social media sites like Facebook, twitter, pinterest. Today social media marketing is the best way to get visitor quickly. If your content is very informative then through social media you will get traffic. One more thing that a blogger are using these days is adding video in the content so i suggest you to add relevant youtube videos on your blog post to attract the visitors.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
If you want to figure out your income through the Adsense or Affiliate and you feel like you want to see the result before you invest then this is the right platform for you. A new blogger should use this blogging platform if it comforts to stand a blog where he can work and learn.

steve taylor

White Belt
Blog creation and blog submission is the part of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO). There are various blogging website where we can create our own blog and publish them. When the blog is created then the next step is promotion of the blog . There are various block submission website where we can submit our blog . These websites are high ranking websites so once the blog is submitted then automatically visitors of the blog in increases.

justiinn

To increase the traffic,you can do SEO of your blog. SEO is search engine optimization that is used to increase traffic and to earn money and to become popular.
first of all to get attention,you should add images and videos on your blog so that people wont get bored. Other way is that you can share your blog on social networking sites.
Facebook,twitter has huge users so this will help you in increasing trafic.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
If you have a blogger with unique content then target right audience and update regularly your blogger.
And do SEO for your blogger just like,
Social Media Submission,
Social media optimization- Share your all content with social sites and make engagement.
Link building,
create backlink from High PR sites.
After that you success with your blogger.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
I've heard people saying that Blogspot is the best place to create a free blog because every post you post there will instantly get crawled and indexed by Google since it is a service owned by Google. But in my opinion, it is better to buy your own domain if you want your site to quickly rank and get traffic. One downside of using Blogspot is that there are staff coming to read your blog post every now and then to make sure your content is not against their TOS as they can shut down your blog at anytime they want. So you might want to move your blog post to a new domain you buy yourself.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
As you say you have a bog that is relate to health tips, and you are working on your blog since three month,but you can't get success. So you need to analyze your blog such as how they are perform, how many pages are indexed in search engine and most important your keywords are working or not.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
Blogger gives you a good idea about blogging. Since you do not have much investment you can give it a try for the success in your seo career. You can start an Affiliate and Adsense account and work with your blogger to see. Sometimes, a success starts from experience too!

VIVEK KUMAR

White Belt
If you create a website and blog and you leave it as it is then there is no chance to increase you website or blog rank. You have need to apply some Search Engine Optimization technique. In SEO generally we put our content summary and path in front of internet user. Directly indirectly we invite them for visit our website.

hariandro

These are main tips for being a successful blogger..
  1. Define the target audience for your blog and cater to that audience.
  2. Put a unique twist on your blog's topic and content
  3. Add new content on a regular basis.
  4. Transform your blog into an interactive online community.
  5. Adopt a multifaceted approach to promoting your blog
  6. Keep the blog's look, overall design and content professional.