Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How to increase google plus followers and increase traffic

Discussion in 'Google Plus' started by cronus consultants, Aug 25, 2015.

1. cronus consultants

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    How to increase Google plus followers and Increase Traffic

2. rockye

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    It;s about community building, you need time and effort. Post what your audience interested in , remain it day by day and then you will get the increase of member's numbers

3. Dombe

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    For today I don't think you should really bother about G+, better to spend that time on FB or Twitter community building

4. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    You should not try Black Hat methods in order to increase followers of your profile. I mean those auto liking bots, sites, scripts, etc. Anything that provides you a lot of followers instantly. These types of followers won't have a good impact on your traffic. Most of these followers are from fake profiles. These are not opened by real persons and just made to for auto liking.

I will suggest you to build up a strong community and ask them to follow you on Google + You can do this in a very easy way, just by making a Facebook Group and increasing it's members. Share interesting stuff daily and don't forget to interact with members. Such types of followers will take time to come but will be long lasting.Their effect will also be good on the traffic.

5. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    Actually, the simple thing to do is, follow a bunch of people who you think have the same interest with you on G+, if they want they follow you back, I follow people who follow me if I see they have good content.

6. bmcleod19

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Nice tip, challengewriter. That's also been very successful for me too, on Instagram as well.

7. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    I don't know about instagram, I just follow my friends and family but if a business follows me and I see it's beneficial I follow them back also, I'm glad it works for you.

8. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Contribute something useful and interesting to your Google plus and share it to all your gmail contacts.
    You need to make a strong Google+ profile.
    Lets use your Google Plus Page Like a Micro Blog, and post important and useful stuff.
    Add relevant people and businesses to your Circles.
    Be familiar with Notification Triggers, and prompt response them truly.
    Don’t annoy people with random notifications.
    Create or Join relevant Communities to your niche interest.
    Use a Google Plus badge on your blog/website.
    In short, there is a huge variety of ways to interact on Google Plus and get followers.

9. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    You must regularly update your Google Plus page with informative content that are helpful for your followers. You can include hash tag keywords into Google Plus posts to let people easily find your posts. The posts on your business Google Plus profile must be on topic. You can post anything else in other areas of interests in your personal profile page.

10. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    My advice is don't fall into the trap of number of followers, instead think about quality of followers. If you have 1000 followers but only 5 percent follower get back to your post, you will only have 10 people who take interest on your content or product. If you have 500 followers and only 5 percent take interest on your post, you will have 25 people who take interest in your product of content. I hope you understand my point

11. butterfly

White Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Is Google plus worth the time and effort? I know it is directly connected to Google, so that can't hurt, but in the face of competition from a social media giant like facebook, is it actually worth the time to develop a presence on google plus?

12. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    Its not that great of a social media platform, many google users don't use it, and why we all have an account is because 1 for all, one acckutt connects us majority of Google produce. It still has a long way to go before people start recognising and using it yo its full advantages.

Sent from my GT-S7582 using Tapatalk

13. Dono Nguyen

White Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    In google +, I think important result is views in your profile, not follower. A business man suggests me that I should go to communities, find and go to their profile, like their status and share helpful things. They will visit your profile again and if your profile is good. They will like or follow.

14. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Aside from keeping your content fresh, updated and trendy, you must also follow or add to your circles various popular people or pages. It is also good to combine your posts with relevant and creative videos to entice more followers and eventually increase traffic in your site.

Recently, I found out that building a good community and following groups really help you get more followers on google +. Also, I think you should always include your google+ profile to your social sites to gain more followers.

15. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    You does't need to increase your google plus flowers, if you are posting quality post or a good information, that relay helpful for audience you get automatically followers and traffic for your website and google plus. But you need to do also somethings such as promoting your content with help of other groups and communities.

16. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Google plus developers made it down and they aren't developing further more. For increment in followers and traffic, you should follow so many people that will follow you back. Post good stories daily on your page and share them with active followers.

It's good to concentrate on Twitter than on google plus as it is worse for developing. Google don't have an idea where to go with G plus and they may close it just like they did to Orkut.

17. Dono Nguyen

White Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    When you choose an e-commerce platform for you business, you should think about your long-term goal and your budget, what you need not what the software provide. Smaller businesses with less developing experience should use WordPress and WooCommerce. You want to use WooCommerce with simple things. Here is a nice solution to move your store data to WooCommerce, WooCommerce Migration Tool - Migrate to WooCommerce

18. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    You can increase your Google Plus followers by following others first. The more people you add, the more likely that people will follow you back. You can also join communities on Google Plus that are relevant to the niche of your product. You must stay active on Google Plus if you want to appear in the Google Plus feeds. More people will get to know and follow about your company if you often appear in the feed.

19. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Adding very interesting, attractive and creative ideas to your Google+ channel attracts to more and more people. Adding images and use of formatting may bring you more people started liking your publishing contents.

20. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Yes sure, adding interesting, attractive and creative ideas to any where can enhance your popularity and audience engagement. So obviously your followers and likes should increased.