Help Me/Question How to increase my keyword position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

techzarinfo

White Belt
Hai,

My keyword is poor in position now. How to increase my keyword position?
pls help me...

Thnaks in Advance
techzarinfo
seo.siraj

F

fastreplies

Create good Title and Description and make sure content of your site makes sense to Google's algo.

:biggrin:

fastreplies

softaculous

White Belt
Try to create backlinks as much as you can for your web site targeting the keywords that you want your web site to rank for.

F

fastreplies

Try to create backlinks as much as you can for your web site targeting the keywords that you want your web site to rank for.
Would you like to tell us how and in which way "backlinks" will effect SERP?

I wanna hear that one... damn, we all would.

:question:

fastreplies

vinith98

Yellow Belt
create backlinks as much as you can for your web site
Would disagree here, only backlinks will not help your site climb the search engine positions. I agree backlinks are needed but content is more important. Try adding unique content to your site and then you will see the positive effect.

Khaye

Yellow Belt
Add a unique content on your blog with proper title and description of course! It will definitely boost your keyword def in search engines.

CBSS

White Belt
To improve keyword ranking first of all do proper on page then start off page techniques to build back links.. Without proper title, description you can not improve keyword ranking..

andysmth

White Belt
you should use on page and off page SEO, make back links of high PR websites and use those keywords in back links which you want to increase position...!

kattehudson

White Belt
Make your title and description unique from another site. Post Quality content on your site and then after start getting backlink for your site. This definitely help you

RusselsP

White Belt
First you have to analysis your site.
Is all Onpage done correctly like: Robots file, Sitemap, 301 redirection , 404 error, content of site, H1 tag, Image tags etc.
and than Do Offpage work in a system.
Directory submission, Social bookmarking, Forums posting, Blog posting and commenting etc.

These are the some more thinks that you must remember during off page
1. use a different definition with each keyword and it must be relevant.
2. don't do over promotion of site or keywords. or over submission in a

and all the content must be unique and relevant or also stuffing of targeted keywords.

dawida

White Belt
Hey...
Here i mentioning some main points of tips for keyword ranking...
1 link building
2 social marketing
3 Forum posting
4 article submission

AldrichCarl

White Belt
To increase my website ranking I follow these simple steps-
I have registered my website on google and bing local, webmaster and analytics, then started directory submission, social bookmarking, article posting, blog commenting etc.
I think following these tasks regularly can definitely get better results for your keyword ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.