Tutorial How To Increase Product Sales On Fiverr?

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!

Hello everyone!

I hope you have a good time there now. It's almost the end of 2015, and we welcome the 2016 with open arms. I am here again for another tutorial of mine on how to increase our product or service sales on Fiverr. Before we get things straight, let me tell you a bit about Fiverr first.

What is Fiverr?

Fiverr is a micro-gig site where you can buy and sell services for only five bucks. There are several kinds of services you can buy and sell in any way, and it has been there for a long time. You can buy and sell services like SEO, backlinks, eBook covers, voice overs and so much more. This is the mother of all micro gig sites in my own opinion, before other competitors surged in to the market.

My experience on Fiverr was good. I remembered the first time I was on Fiverr was last 2010, where I was still selling Ezine article posts, because I have a Platinum Author status during that time. But right now, Ezine Articles is very strict and reverted me back to Basic Plus author. I only had few inconsistent sales during the time I was a seller, and Fiverr was still new to the market that time. I also tried other gigs, but I didn't have much luck there too.

So I assessed myself on what could be the issue that I am having few sales on Fiverr, so I am taking a look on why others are making so much sales, and getting top seller rating or so. I realized that I haven't done something that they can do, in which I will reveal to you in the tutorial right now.

Without further ado, I would like to start off with my own tutorial on how we increase Fiverr product sales like no other.

Are you ready to learn and take action? Here we go now!

1. Add sales videos to your Fiverr gig

This is very effective for most Fiverr sellers, and they are making more money than they ever made for good. Videos are proven to become effective for sales people, and this is one secret that Fiverr seller are generating lots of product sales from their respective gigs.

Let me share to you about my friend's experience as a Fiverr seller. At first, he was struggling in the first place trying to make a difference with Fiverr. But he didn't have much sales on his first few months, until he figured out what others do. So he is ready to pay a big price by doing a sales video for each of his gigs, and it was unexpected that his sales are boosted for good.

So if you don't have a sales video on your Fiverr gigs yet, better create them now!

2. Give more than what you get

Over delivering your customers is what makes them keep ordering from you and recommend their friends to order as well. In other words, you have to give more than what you get. Even if it's just for five bucks or having some upsells, you should always over deliver. It is better that you should give more to them for something less, and you'll end up getting more than that.

I remember that in my first few gigs on Fiverr years ago, I only sell gigs worth than what they've spent. I only have one repeat buyer, and the rest are just one timers. But to be honest, my repeat buyer stopped ordering from me because he found a similar gig but with over delivery, so I was totally pissed off that time, but I indeed learned something. We have to give more and expect less from them.

3. Don't just stand there, promote as much as you can!

This is one thing that I am lacking to be honest, and that is to promote my Fiverr gigs on related and targeted sources for good. I was promoting my Fiverr gig on article writing, and I totally forgot to promote them. I just rely on publishing Fiverr gigs and just let it sit there until somebody takes notice and orders from me. We should promote as much as we can on related sources like forums, Facebook groups, LinkedIn and so on. This should not be ignored if we wanted to increase our service and product sales on Fiverr.

Here's a bonus video that I wanna share to you. This is a video about the Fiverr questions and answers you need to know from a top rated Fiverr seller.

You can watch it here guys:

I hope you find this tutorial very informative and useful to you as a Fiverr seller. The most important thing that you should do now is to take action and implement these tips I have shared in this tutorial.

To your Fiverr success!

Last edited:

bharath

Staff member
You have made interesting points to have success on Fiverr, but most advertisers told on Forums Fiverr is a worse place to buy Gigs as the provider is not good. I may think they may falled with in experienced workers.
Fake data is required to start getting sales with them, but still the price is too low compared to other money making sites. What I mean is?
A gig costs $5 and the fees would be around $1 including Paypal fees. Now we get only $4 does that will help us to write an article?

Can you tell me how much time this guy providing on his Gig?
design a Creative and Stunning Website for you - fiverr

A stunning website for $5 is it worth?

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
You have made interesting points to have success on Fiverr, but most advertisers told on Forums Fiverr is a worse place to buy Gigs as the provider is not good. I may think they may falled with in experienced workers.
Fake data is required to start getting sales with them, but still the price is too low compared to other money making sites. What I mean is?
A gig costs $5 and the fees would be around $1 including Paypal fees. Now we get only $4 does that will help us to write an article?

Can you tell me how much time this guy providing on his Gig?
design a Creative and Stunning Website for you - fiverr

A stunning website for $5 is it worth?
To be honest @bharath, I'm not sure if that stunning website cost $5 is really worth because I never tried him. I also saw that the $5 is only good for one page, not the whole website. So if you want them all to be designed, you need to $5 for each page. I am not sure if he is using Wordpress or just standalone. About your question on how much time he is providing on his gig, the only way to know about that is to ask him yourself directly.

I understand your concern, but as businessmen and online marketers, we have to take risk and learn from it. I also agree about the Paypal fees, which I think that's where Fiverr is making money through it. Maybe the advertisers don't like Fiverr because there are so many misleading or low quality sellers there, but few of them are legit. Fiverr isn't perfect man, same thing goes to other gig sites. They all make mistakes, and they deserve to get better one day.

bharath

Staff member
I don't know other GIg sites, but heard on some other forums. As for the seller he must have posted 2 or 4 webpages, but he said website. Once contacting to him he may increase the price or just build the same pages without content.
There is also a Logo to be design for the website, but how does this seller wrote. On forums we find some great information about the seller and reviews.

From my view he is trying to attract the customers by fooling them. Some newbies thinks they are going to make huge money once they get great feedback, but what if Fiverr close their account?

Thanks for the explanation, but what could happen if the buyer bought first Gig and later ask questions?

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
If you want to increase your sales, you should give away a few copies of your products in exchange for reviews. Most people aren't going to pay for the products so why not give away free review copies and you will be getting free reviews from them. You should prepare a list of people of whom you will be giving away the free reviews copies. Their names and emails should be organized in a Spreadsheet. You will need to get at least 25 reviews for your products so it is recommended that you prepare more names as 1/3 of them will probably say no. You should email them individually and ask them for a review. Once you have many reviews, it will be easier to attract your prospective customers to place order with you. Fiverr is a great place to get different SEO tasks done for just $5 but there are also many other alternatives such as SEO Clerks, Fourerr, Gig Bucks, and Evato Studio.

skylimit

Content Writer
Fiverr is very competitive, only if you are not promoting anything unique.
My last success with fiverr was not good at all. But my trick got some sales thought.
What I did was, I ran GSA search engine ranker, its nice tool but need lots of learning.
Good luck!

jazzvaga

One additional factor would be delivering on time & delivering extra as a complimentary work that would make your client happy in deciding if he will chose you again for the service / gig or not.

Keep the standard metrics on the line & that's really important factor to succeed with Fiverr.

Petesede

I despise Fiverr as a way to sell products. The problem with it is that people do not realize the amount of time you waste back and forth with buyers and usually do not include that time as part of their ´wages´.

You make $4 for doing a service that takes 20 minutes. You also spend 20 minutes back and forth with the buyer.... add in all the time you create ´marketing´ your service on the website ( making videos?????). Pretty soon you are down to $1/hour

INCLUDE the time you spend corresponding with the buyer and you will see how low your pay/hour really is. You are much better using otehr sites like Freelancer to sell services so you can at least get to minimum wage.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
If you want to increase your sales, you should give away a few copies of your products in exchange for reviews. Most people aren't going to pay for the products so why not give away free review copies and you will be getting free reviews from them. You should prepare a list of people of whom you will be giving away the free reviews copies. Their names and emails should be organized in a Spreadsheet. You will need to get at least 25 reviews for your products so it is recommended that you prepare more names as 1/3 of them will probably say no. You should email them individually and ask them for a review. Once you have many reviews, it will be easier to attract your prospective customers to place order with you. Fiverr is a great place to get different SEO tasks done for just $5 but there are also many other alternatives such as SEO Clerks, Fourerr, Gig Bucks, and Evato Studio.
This is also what I've been lacking before @Zirkon Kalti, as I am not willing to give free reviews to some honest reviewers. For me, it feels like that working for free isn't what I am looking for. It's because I don't have the correct mindset yet until I learned it the hard way. I did do free customer reviews before and it's actually working, but my Fiverr business didn't last longer due to lack of commitment.

Fiverr is very competitive, only if you are not promoting anything unique.
My last success with fiverr was not good at all. But my trick got some sales thought.
What I did was, I ran GSA search engine ranker, its nice tool but need lots of learning.
Good luck!
Yes @skylimit, I agree that Fiverr is now competitive. There are several Fiverr sellers out there who are selling almost the same kind of service in every category, but with some twists. It's tough to compete with them, and it needs you to think out of the box or re-think of a new strategy that can work for you.

One additional factor would be delivering on time & delivering extra as a complimentary work that would make your client happy in deciding if he will chose you again for the service / gig or not.

Keep the standard metrics on the line & that's really important factor to succeed with Fiverr.
Yes @jazzvaga, it's important that we should deliver our gigs on time so that the client will be ordering from us again. I have experienced that during I am a Fiverr seller, and I always deliver gigs on time.

I despise Fiverr as a way to sell products. The problem with it is that people do not realize the amount of time you waste back and forth with buyers and usually do not include that time as part of their ´wages´.

You make $4 for doing a service that takes 20 minutes. You also spend 20 minutes back and forth with the buyer.... add in all the time you create ´marketing´ your service on the website ( making videos?????). Pretty soon you are down to $1/hour

INCLUDE the time you spend corresponding with the buyer and you will see how low your pay/hour really is. You are much better using otehr sites like Freelancer to sell services so you can at least get to minimum wage.
I understand your concern @Petesede, which is why we need to think out-of-the-box and be creative of the service that we need to do that is quick. I know $4 is not enough for working on a gig that takes you hours, and I think that we should start being creative by doing gigs that are lightning fast even if we had no idea about it. Quickness and quality are the common keys to become a good Fiverr seller.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Fiverr is an easy place to make money online. I assume a nice picture, good description along with the easy understanding to your custmers for your selling products with the help of video can really do a magic, for real.

Furqan Rashid

Fiverr is just like permanent job. I personally earned a lot from fiverr by selling my services. I guess that in order to boost your sales and bring more clients to your services you need to concentrate on your gigs on daily basis. It's not like posting a gig and than forgetting about it and posting another. I think posting a single gig and promoting it is much better.

amultani

Always, be prepare to market your skills with your friends and the people who know you personally. Share your profile page with others.

Bilal Nasir

Fiverr is an emerging platform and is far better than freelancer for projects. I want to let you know that through fiverr if you keep online, and do your work sincerely you are surely gonna make a high amount. :)

Furqan Rashid

Always, be prepare to market your skills with your friends and the people who know you personally. Share your profile page with others.
Yes it's really important to promote your gigs in order to get more sales. Yes Of course promoting your gig by sharing it on your Facebook page is really good for boosting traffic.

Fiverr is an emerging platform and is far better than freelancer for projects. I want to let you know that through fiverr if you keep online, and do your work sincerely you are surely gonna make a high amount. :)
Does it really work. This is a new trick I found on internet. Have you tried it. If yes does it helps you out or just increase in time wastage by opening the Fiverr ID.

fsdqasmia

Before you try selling your products on Fiverr or any other website or blog, consider offering a free review copy, so that way the sales may increase.

Furqan Rashid

Before you try selling your products on Fiverr or any other website or blog, consider offering a free review copy, so that way the sales may increase.
Could you clarify what is this free review copy. Is it like getting reviews from your friends or it's something else.