Help Me/Question How To Increase Traffic To Maximize Adsense Earning?

suleman

Content Writer
I know the topic is simpler, but we know simpler things are more complicated. Getting traffic is a simple word to say, but when you intend to overcome the difficulties regarding getting unique traffic you know that it's not so simple.

So, let's start the ideas about the topic we started.

cortana

This is a bad question because again - no one knows what your website looks like.

You really can't discuss maximizing profits without seeing a website and analyzing it.

Something that works for me and my niche may not work for you and your niche.

So, before anyone talks about maximizing their Adsense clicks, you should show your website first.

Alexandoy

I think I already had commented on a thread like this. But for the sake of the thread starter, okay, let me contribute again. First on my list is the identification of your readers. Who are your readers and where are they (country). Next is putting focus on your website. You need to stick to the theme. And, of course, a site that looks ordinary will have no attraction. Post interesting and intriguing articles or photos or even videos that would stir awareness of your website in the internet.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
I know the topic is simpler, but we know simpler things are more complicated. Getting traffic is a simple word to say, but when you intend to overcome the difficulties regarding getting unique traffic you know that it's not so simple.

So, let's start the ideas about the topic we started.
To be honest @suleman, this question is too basic. Before you create this topic, make sure you've done your research first here in the WMS. There are so many topics here about getting traffic to your website, and now you are asking this question? There are several threads you can look here on WMS. I don't know what are your true intentions man, but maybe you are just lazy to go over the other threads and take time to read yourself. Sorry to be a little bit harsh on you man, but you really need to think twice before creating this topic of yours. Do your research first before creating a quality and valuable thread.

steve taylor

White Belt
If you want to more earning from your website then you must implement great idea so user visit your website again and again. If you can manage your website in such a way then there is no need for much more Search Engine Optimization . In few time you can get more popularity and you have to only task to put more and more useful content on your website.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
Yes it's not simple to get unique traffic. if your website have better page rank in search engine page result then you can get more unique visitors for your website.
But you will have to do some thing for getting a better page rank such as Offpage SEO and On-page SEO for your website.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
Once you have successfully get an Adsense account the next thing is to implement the making out the resources and maximize the earning. You can turn the traffic into income from Adsense account.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
There are many way to earn more money and maximize adsence earning, But in organic way you can't easily increase your earning or visitors. So you need to get help form some digital marketing experts.
That help you for getting more earning form your website.

VIVEK KUMAR

White Belt
Adsense earning totally depend on the numbers of website visitors and click on the ad by the new visitore. So if you want to increase your adsense earning then you have to apply some technique which helps you to gathering the more and more visitors.

bharath

No one will really share their success on public forums, everyone knows traffic, keyword is the main important thing for making high earning in Adsense.
I would suggest to you try yourself and see how it goes everyday including on Sundays.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
If you just going to buy backlinks form high traffic or authority websites with strong SEO value can give you both, a good SERP's position as well as direct traffic of the niche based users.
You can also maximize the traffic and your product reach among the people by using social media.

dcristo

Content Writer
To maximize earnings you should consider monetization besides Adsense. The Google Adsense program acts as the middleman between publishers and advertisers which eats into your profits.

Saravanan28

Yellow Belt
  1. A/B test your ad units. ...
  2. Use multiple ad units to maximize conversion. ...
  3. Limit the number of ads above the fold. ...
  4. Optimize the color impact of text ad units. ...
  5. Create and implement responsive ads. ...
  6. Link your AdSense and Analytics accounts. ...
  7. Keep your design and content user-focused.

Yuva12

Yellow Belt
  1. A/B test your ad units. ...
  2. Use multiple ad units to maximize conversion. ...
  3. Limit the number of ads above the fold. ...
  4. Optimize the color impact of text ad units. ...
  5. Create and implement responsive ads. ...
  6. Link your AdSense and Analytics accounts. ...
  7. Keep your design and content user-focused. ...
  8. Publish high-quality content on a regular basis.

Gmbexpert2020

White Belt
AdSense Revenue is the amount of money you've made in your selected time period ... I actually get more traffic from Facebook, but my earnings from Twitter far ...