Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How To Index My Backlinks Fast In Google?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools' started by Amy Wiley, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Amy Wiley

White Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    I build lot of backlinks for my website by commenting on other high PR site, forum posting, forum replying etc but still not indexed by Google.I can not fiend any problem why google is not index my back link.What is problem for this? How to index my back-links Fast?
    Could anybody help me ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Log into Google Webmaster Tools at Google Search Console and create a sitemap. This should help you out a lot.

3. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    View attachment 3535 For indexing in google, google have a webpage where you can submit your url after submitted it take few hours and index your submitted url in google search engine result page.
    If you want submit your on webpage url you can also use webmaster .tool.
    index. Untitled.
    You can use webmaster tool, If your website is verified

4. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
  5. justinjones

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Submit your all backlinks to below link

Google Search Console

if you already done this then start creating tier 2 links for your backlinks. Tier 2 backlinks are very much beneficial and will increase your links pa. After creating tier 2 links share all the backlinks on social media websites on which lots of people are following you. Through this all your backlinks will be index.

6. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Well, these processes were folks talk now. If you just created a website it will be indexed in no more that 48 hours or even more less. Once it is indexed bots will take care how the things happening to newly website. They pay more attention to new website and their activities.

If you are forcibly require to get your backlinks indexed for some purpose, just submit your website to Google Webmaster tools and leave this part to big G itself.

7. yatiken

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Add your website in the webmaster and also do some bookmarking for quick indexing.

8. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    You can use the free indexing service called PingFarm to submit your backlinks and get them indexed. You can also try paid services such as Indexification, Lindexed and OneHourIndexing. They will create a short version of your backlink URLs and ping them.

9. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @Manish Mishra you've asked about indexing within 48 hours, but its amazing for all of you..... when I submit my posts under these google and bing indexing tools they suddenly well Indexed within a second. Many times it happened for me.

10. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    No surprises for me even! Google really have been faster and faster. But since the OP wanted to know the maximum time to indexed a "Backlink he built". Most of the search engines are working that rapid to get your posts indexed in no time.
    It is really a good practice you are doing to tell the SE's yourselves about the post/page you published. I really appreciate you to share this.

11. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    It all depends upon the site and crawler rate, if you want to get indexed very fast means use webmaster tools, sitemap. My site got indexed within 24 hours by posting on Google plus page.
    Adding to social bookmarking sites, signature in forums and sharing with Social media sites is another way to get indexed very quick.
    I heard google plus is the best way to get indexed in less than an hour.

12. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    For indexing faster you can use many services:-
    Manual search engine submission:- You can submit your links manually in major search engine such as google, yahoo, bing and more. for faster indexing an all search engine.
    Pinging:- pinging is a service that also help in better faster indexing of your website.

13. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    If you have developed a backlinks it is not of your control to get it indexed faster. since this does not resides on your own website so you cannot do anything but try to submit it to a search engines like the other members have advised you above. Also, you need to believe that search engines are now very faster and they take no time to indexed anything if they found one a web page.

14. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    If you want indexed quickly of your webpages, it's take some time. There are a lot of search engine you can't post your all url in one day. but there are some premium tools that help you in getting faster index in a single click. Such as godaddy have a package in 200 rupees for indexing your all url.

15. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Oh! it means paid service available for indexing pages. But its my luck that my all pages and blogposts has been Indexed and cached well instantly and automatically or by submitting in Google and Bing Indexing tools.

16. comprar

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    • Firs off don't don't build links for same keyword (if you're).
      Second, if these links have not been crawled by Google for last 15 days, then they are not at all quality links. Though, as Erwan mentioned do check for those backlink Google Webmaster Tools, MOZ to see they these tools are able to crawl them or not. If They're also not able to crawl them then those links are of no value.

17. sulbha

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Great tips by all thanks for giving great tips.

18. sulbha

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Great tips by all thanks for giving great tips.

19. Nadeem Akhtar

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    If you want to index your backlink This tools will be useful to you bulkping

20. chitra ranjan

chitra ranjan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Your backlink must be usefull for user and use high quality content of landing page..