Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Solved/Closed How To Make Money From Facebook Page?

Discussion in 'SEO Service Providers' started by Amy Wiley, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Amy Wiley

White Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    I am running a facebook page, it is fun related page. My facebook page have 15k likes.There is no business sector for it in north america yet there is ilatin america and europe. How would I make some great coin from my group of onlookers or potential gatherings of people! I've been advertising to sell digital book on there however no fortunes so far.

2. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Yes.You can make money from your facbook Page through affiliate sites .You can promote kindle books and entertainment product .That you can earn huge money.

3. Asiah

Asiah Money Making Ideas Online UAE, UK, USA
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    You have 15k likes but what about the visitors who visit your page ? If you have 12k visitors on page as compare to your page likes, then you can earn money by publishing books and other material and charge from the company for promotion.

4. gamblingmaster

gamblingmaster New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Is your page liker from your local area? If no, then you have to got likes from your local public. Other wise your business could not give you revenue from facebook Page.

5. sinGN

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    You can make money through affiliate Advertising.

6. Raj Gawdi

Raj Gawdi Website Laten Maken en Logo Ontwerpen
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Facebook a best way to make online money. We can run product campaign.