Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Tutorial How To Make Money With Adsense - In Different Ways

Discussion in 'Google Adsense' started by skylimit, Dec 30, 2015.

1. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    How to Make Money with Adsense - in Different Ways

There are lots of ways to make money online, but it differs and depends on where you are located and what type of online business you want to start. Like if you are from US,UK, or any developed countries, you can make money by doing surveys, reviewing websites, doing small tasks as VA.
    Also, there are lots of opportunities for these countries users to make money online. Like you can create online courses and sell as publisher, write poetries, write essays. etc.

But as International user, I thought to choose Adsense as great income source. I'll discuss about Adsense in deep below.

What is Adsense?
    Adsense is a Advertising Placement Service. It is designed for website owners where they display ads in form of texts, images and videos.

How to make money with Adsense?
    In order to make money with adsense, you need to sign up as their publisher and get accepted. You will earn money readers of your blog or website click or view the ads.

Now, why people will come to my blog and click on my adsense ads?
    To Gather information, to read the information. (Read more for in detail)

What kind of website should I start, so that people will come to blog ?
    Whatever you are interested in, it could be gardening, it could be home improvement, Health, technology, business,etc.

OK, understood, but how do I get started with adsense?
    First, you need to do some keyword research.
    Keyword research - if you are interested in Gardening niche and thought to start a website in it, you will have to do Keyword research. It will make your promotional work more comfortable and easy.
    Check my keyword research tutorial thread when you start this.

After doing keyword research, you need Domain and hosting. You can check hostgator for hosting and godaddy for domain names.

All Done?

Check your email for log in instructions and username and passwords.
    After that you need to Install wordpress, if you don't know check this video, how to install wordpress using softaculous.

Before adding articles and images to the website, you need to add some useful and essential wordpress plugins. Check this thread for Wordpress plugins by Zirkon Kalti .

Now, you have domain and hosting, wordpress installed with themes and essential wordpress plugins.

Moving to content - This part is very important. Unique and readable content will get you more audience and Reputation on Google search engine.

How to write readable content?
    Content should always be relevant to the topic,
    it should content relevant images, videos,
    Content should be unique and useful to the audience
    Always write engage-able content
    Don't copy from other website

Now, its time for promotion.
    For promotion you need to do SEO on your website. SEO contains - on page optimization and off page optimization. Why SEO? Because SEO will rank your website on top of google search engine and you will get traffic to earn from Adsense.

On page Optimization
    Titles and meta tags
    Google analytics setup
    keyword density
    Robot.txt
    content optimization
    Site map creations
    Image optimization
    content optimization
    Header tags
    Google XML sitemap creation

Off page optimization
    Search Engine Submission
    Directory submission
    Social bookmarking
    blog commenting
    forum posting
    Press release
    guess posting
    Local business listing

You can do the above optimization techniques directly to your money website. However you can try various bots for tier 2 websites.

This should take at least 1 month, when you done with all of these put your adsense ads. You are DONE.

In different ways
    Basically, in short, I explained you How to earn money with Micro Niche Sites, first start with few articles and optimize it with heavy SEO after that when you see good traffic start writing more articles and turn Micro NIche site into Authority site to earn more money from Adsense.
    If you are not interested in starting your own blog, you can write for hubpages to earn money with adsense.

Summary -
    Start with Keyword research, buy domain and hosting, install wordpress with theme and install essential wordpress plugins. Start writing content,include relevant images and videos. Implement on page and off page optimization. Wait for one or two weeks, if you done right, you will see your adsense income is increasing.

If I have miss any point, include below.
    Good luck.

2. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Nice article, You really can earn from adsense by your hard work as well as smart work. You need to perform Good Keyword research. It will help you a lot in promote your business.

3. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    To maximize Adsense earnings, make sure you do research to find out the best Adsense format for your blog. You can place the ads on top of the page, for example integrating the horizontal link units above post. It is good to use both text and image ads together. You can increase your earnings by adding Adsense for search onto your website. Instead of using one ad, you can display 2 - 3 ads. Don't forget to customize the theme color of the Adsense ads to match with the theme color of your site.

4. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Could you let me know the paying criteria of AdSense. How do they pay us means is it dependent on number of visitors or on the quality of content provided on your blog or website.

5. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Adsense can make you rich, but before it works for you, you are required to establish good content.

6. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    You cannot get your account registered to google adsense unless you don't have flood of visitors and quality material as well on your website.

7. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Great tutorial I learn many thing about google as-dense and some search engine optimization techniques . The most important thing is content and representation of the website attract the users of the website. Google is the best ad providing agent which gives more money for ad. But the rules of the google adsense is little bit strict.