how to make the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
I saw many people ( on romanian forums ) that complain about working with freelancers. It's true that sometime a freelancer is cheaper , but not always the freelancer does his job as he should.

So how would you make a difference , how do you choose between a cheap price and the risk of working with a freelancer and the contract of a company ?

Zoli

Yellow Belt
I always go for quality, not for cheap prize. Once i heard that if you want something to done right, do it yourself, so everybody should become a one man army, with nice friends.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
There is nothing wrong with working with freelancers from countries with lower living costs that need to earn less to survive. As long as you take and check out references and look at previous work under taken there should be no problem. I would recommend paying no more than a 25% deposit with the rest due on completion. That way you can make sure they are finished when you say so and not the other way around.

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
I see that some go for freelancers some for professional companies.

I can agree with Mirror7 post about the freelancers for small projects and companies for big projects. This way you can have a small project done very cheap and an assurance for the big project.

Status
Not open for further replies.