Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion How To Monetize Your Site Using Quora

Discussion in 'General Marketing and Promotion' started by rahuldas, Mar 2, 2016.

1. rahuldas

White Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Let us accept it. The steam and popularity Quora has gained over the past few years is unimaginable. They can quench all your curiosities ranging from science to politics and from sports to entertainment. You have the question, they have the answer. That’s how Quora has evolved and emerged as the ultimate stop for netizens, for information, advertisement and knowledge sharing. With its enormous potential, Quora happens to be a platform to sell your website and monetize. You have your website ready and you want to attract maximum traffic, then Quora is your destination.
    So how you can really monetize your site using Quora? You know to monetize your website you have to attract organic traffic. People must visit your site, do some purchase, share some content and recommend your website. First of all, pose an interesting question whose answer will lead to your website. Like if you have a charitable organization and you want people to visit your site and make payments then post a question like “Do you want to bring smile on the face of poor children? Do you want to bring colors in the life of the destitute? Here’s your way”. People will seek to look deep into this and end up visiting your site. Now Quora is populated by netizens all the time so you can comfortably get a fare share of netizens who wish to do some charitable work. While you want to sell your product, or do some advertisement, attract people by this. Try to harness their curiosities as Quora ensures that only.
    Post links in Quora where people can tumble upon it. You are actually paid for it, as Quora will pay you remuneration for link clicks and pay-per-click. People will share the link in all the relevant posts in Quora and the process is cumulative. So what you get out of this is booming traffic in your website. Increased traffic is directly proportional to increased profit and more money.
    ‘Keyword’ is an extremely pivotal way to attract people to your website. Search Engine Optimization, as you know, results in narrowing down to your website and increased recommendation for your website. While you try to attract maximum hits for your site, make sure that you use the keyword very aptly. Your keyword should be unique and should define the content of your website. As a result when people will try to search in Quora for the same topic, your website will pop up. Take the help of Google webmaster which recommends you the proper keywords for your site. So use Quora for its rich resource and massive user base.
    Last, but not the least, comment on relevant questions and queries in Quora. When you personally try to woo the customers for your site, the effect is maximum. Legitimate answers, rational reasoning and extensive information can attract customers very promptly. While you do all the above-mentioned tasks, follow Quora to know how much population is aligned towards your content.
    So Quora should be your next stop for website monetization after YouTube and all other social networking sites.

2. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Do you mean Quora pays if my site get clicks through the Quora posts? I am seeing a lot of results in Google than Yahoo and want to promote my site on Quora. Can you clear me do they accept links from me and my site into them?

I am looking to drive traffic to my blog than getting paid, but if they pays for free then why not to take money.