Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How To Rank My Keyword In Google 1st Page?

Discussion in 'General SEO Topics' started by Support Contact, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Support Contact

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello Friends,
    My keyword rank in Google 2nd and 3rd page, but it is not rank on 1st page. Can anyone suggest me best technique for rank my keyword in Google 1st page…

2. Andaman

White Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Hi,

See that’s the thing about SEO, it doesn’t matter how doggedly you optimise every element of your site, making it as easy as possible for Google to crawl every page nor does it matter that you’re creating top-notch content on a regular basis, because there will always be competition from someone else trying to ruin your plans for total global SERP domination. Those spoilsports.
    Of course in a normal world this is entirely fair. Competition is healthy, users deserve a choice, monopolies are bad. But this isn’t the normal world; this is the world of SEO megalomania gone unchecked, so with that in mind let’s see how a selfish greedy company can take over the first SERP using every channel or tool available.

3. RH-Calvin

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    Keywords can be ranked higher in search engines by good on page and off page optimization. Some of the good off page activities to rank your website in Google are:

Guest posting
    Article submission
    Press release submission
    Social bookmarks
    Classified ads
    Infographics submission