Help Me/Question How To Register A Domain Name For Free?

steve taylor

White Belt
I develop a website related to education basically it contain programming languages concepts. I want to host them free of cost for some year. Am i register my domain name free for some year. I am also searching for online some space for hosting my website. I have no budget for my website hosting so I want to manage it free of cost for some time.

tipstechtut

Yes!! you can use free domain name www.example.tk/.GA/.CF/.ML ...but .tk is recognised by people on the internet. you can host your domain with 000webhost for free too. But why don't you use WordPress.com , Your will get free subdomain and there no need to host now. Later you can migrate it to your custom domain with self-hosting.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
I suggest you to use blogger or WordPress free blogging platform. It looks like you cannot afford pennies to get a domain or a hosting, i am sure you just want to learn and not intended to earn money with that.
For a newbie like you, should use a free blogging platform, for sure.

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
There are number of hosting providers who host domain for free. You just need to register your domain and you can host your website, but the negative part would be forwarding of your domain.
I have build my website on wix server as free account with kkumarprasoon.wix.com/prasoon and I have also register my domain. If there is a option of masked forwarding available with your domain services provider you may forward your domain to the website that you have built with your free account.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
There are number of hosting providers who host domain for free. You just need to register your domain and you can host your website, but the negative part would be forwarding of your domain.
I have build my website on wix server as free account with kkumarprasoon.wix.com/prasoon and I have also register my domain. If there is a option of masked forwarding available with your domain services provider you may forward your domain to the website that you have built with your free account.

I agree with Prasoon: You can get a free hosting but that will not just the end. You will have annoying ads and sometimes it could be lot of pop-ups or tons of banner across the website.
You have no freedom with the design factor, you can choose a theme but still it will have user annoying ads.

bharath

I develop a website related to education basically it contain programming languages concepts. I want to host them free of cost for some year. Am i register my domain name free for some year. I am also searching for online some space for hosting my website. I have no budget for my website hosting so I want to manage it free of cost for some time.
If you want to develop your website, then never use free resources as they were waste of time. Just do some freelancing get a domain with webhost for $12 at Godaddy and you will be on your way to generate the money too.
Again never use free websites as they can hurt your blog too and a time wastage.

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
Adding an information, no domain can be registered for free, there is a registration fees either in the web hosting package or business email plan. If you would buy any domain separately you would be asked to pay for the same.

However, you may get the option to host your domain for free.
For the time, when you are referring to domains plan please clear the understanding in terms of domain registration and domain hosting.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Many shared hosting plans offer free domain but it is not recommended that you use their free domain to build your website. This is because they might hold back the domain and said it belonged to them. It is best to buy your own domain as it costs only $10 and you can get it even cheaper often with the use of coupon code.

saurabh mathur

To register domain name-
  1. To register the new domain object, we must submit our request for new reverse domain object by copying the template that is available in the form of text.
  2. The hosted domain will check the domain object that we will submit and also it will verify whether all the details are correct or not.
  3. Then, our request will be sent to the hosted domain that will create the domain object that is available there manually.
  4. Our reverse domain object will become visible on the internet and the confirmation message is sent over to us.
  5. The, check your confirmation message and it will tell you whether the fees for the registration process is submitted or not.
  6. Finally, our registration process is completed and the new domain is register.