My Experience How to report click fraud to google

Status
Not open for further replies.

kks_krishna

Yellow Belt
HI,

As we know google is more strict on handling the Click Fraud on any of their adsense network sites. There is many way to trigger the click bomb, it is not necessary that only the website owners will do the invalid clicks. In many occasions third parties will cause the click bomb, so that website owners will suffer. To avoid that you can report google if you are suspecting any click fraud in the site. This may avoid banning your site from the adsense program. Here is the link for reporting to google:
Invalid Click Contact Form

If you have any queries, please post it here. Or you are the victim of click bomb post your opinion here.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I have completely given up on adsense and removed it from all my site. I cannot be bothered about all the crap google trow at you through no fault of your own.

kks_krishna

Yellow Belt
I am using it for long time. I have not faced any problem but only thing is the profit decreased from adsense compare to the last years revenue. I am more focusing on ads and sales in my website rather concentrating on PPC. However I am getting some extra income from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.