Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Tutorial How To Select Appropriate Products On Clickbank

Discussion in 'Clickbank Affiliate Program' started by Muhammad Rizwan, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Affiliate marketing is another useful way of making money online. People are earning a handsome income using this method of online earning. An affiliate marketer has to invest efforts only single time. After that continuous income can be obtained for a long time. After joining an affiliate network and selecting a product, the next step is promoting it. Now the promotion is where we have to invest our efforts. If at this stage we have selected suitable methods of promotion. Also, we have worked on that method for a reasonable amount of time, we can guarantee continuous income.

We all know that Clickbank is one of the biggest affiliate networks working online. Millions of products are available on this affiliate network to be promoted. Many marketers are also working on those products. It is preferred by many experts to join Clickbank, even for newbie’s in this field. In this guide, I will show you how to select the proper products to promote from this network. After this guide, you can also start earning money from Clickbank. Let’s get started:-
    Niche Selection
    The first thing everyone must focus is the niche of their choice. The niche has a strong effect on the revenue of an affiliate marketer. It should be wisely selected after proper research. Always select a category/niche in which you have your interest. Selecting a market in which you expertise on, or you have knowledge is much more profitable.revenue of an affiliate marketer. It should be wisely selected after proper research. Always select a category/niche in which you have your interest. Selecting a market in
    which you expertise on, or you have knowledge is much more profitable.

Product Selection
    The second step in our list is selecting the appropriate products in our niche. You should select a product which is selling very fast. Never choose a product whose selling rate is very low or the one people will never buy.

At Clickbank, you have a term called Gravity of a product. While searching for products in the marketplace, you will also see the gravity of that product. It represents the ratio of selling that product. Most experts prefer gravity of 30 but more than 30 is also great. Products that have gravity like 10 or 20 have fewer chances of selling. Probably you might be wasting time by working on thus e-products.
    [​IMG]
    Number of Products
    It is well-known fact that Clickbank is a large marketplace and thousands of marketers are also working on it. So you have to compete with others in order to sell your products. It is recommended to select a niche having lots of products to be promoted. In this way, you can select more than one product in your niche. Selecting multiple products increase the revenue of the publisher. One more benefit is that multiple products allow you to compete with the competition. If one product is not selling, you won’t have to lose heart. The other one will surely work at that time.

Commission of the product
    Every marketer wants to earn money from this business. So selecting a product that has a good percentage of commission is preferred. You should select a product having, at least, more than $15 per sale commission.

Seller Landing Page
    Don’t forget to check the landing page of that particular product. Don’t go for a product having a weird looking landing page. Read the whole page toughly and check for mistakes. Ask yourself some questions about the page. Will it be the best product for you? Is it safe to buy? If you were the buyer, will you go for this one? Is it convincing? After getting answers to all of these questions, you will find the product of your choice.

These tips will help you select the proper product for your niche. Don’t be afraid if you can’t find the one you like. Keep researching in your niche and you will get the answer to your queries.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Excellent information that you got here about Clickbank @Muhammad Rizwan@Muhammad Rizwan. I just started my new autopilot dog blog and promoting Clickbank banners on it. I have two banners (top and bottom) and one Amazon banner on the side. You were right about selecting a product carefully, in which gravity really matters. I only select those products that are on the top selling list, but I may not judge other products by its low gravity too. There are new products being launched on Clickbank every week, and they deserve to make a statement as well. But to be sure, high gravity ones are gonna earn us commissions more than lesser ones.

3. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    Choosing And Selling A Product From Clickbank is simple and easy. It all depends on you in the end and how well you can convey that digital product to your traffic that may be going to the website, blog or article which you’ve described what the product does or can do for your traffic. We choose products geared toward Gaming Industry, Computer industry like software and sometimes we even promote Clickbank Money Systems which do work it’s just we like to try as many out as possible to see which ones do work and don’t work. We do buy all of our products which is something you don’t have to do it’s just we only promote products that work and we where able to follow the step by step instructions to make it work. When it comes to software we do the same especially with a lot of the digital products Clickbank Offers for The Gaming Industry such as console repair and game copy both niches that are really hot and will continue to be hot for a while.

4. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Yes, this is also true that we should not think of commission too much. If we have a product with the reasonmable amount of gravity, we can make much more revenue from it. Even if it has less commission but as the gravity is high, we can make multiple sales with a short period of time. This process increases the revenue of the marketer much more as compared to a less gravity product. No matter if that one has too much commission, we should not select that one.

5. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Hmmmm....I would like to add something when it comes to selecting appropriate Clickbank products once and for all. I think it is very easy for us to choose high gravity and selling products if we are going to use CBEngine. This is what I have been using when I am trying to promote products on Clickbank that are appropriate and not a time waster for me. I have tried several of them, but only few of them would actually convert very well for me, even with the use of free methods once and for all. Once again, your tutorial really helps newbies and beginners out there. Cheers!