Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Tutorial How To Select Good Products To Promote On Jvzoo

Discussion in 'JVZoo Affiliate Program' started by Muhammad Rizwan, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    JVZoo is one of the famous affiliate networks working these days. Many products are updated regularly on their site. Thousands of affiliate marketers are making money from this network. One can easily make hundreds of dollars from this network. However, it’s not as easier as anyone can do it. You have to use hard-working capabilities and give proper time to it. Now as with all other networks, it’s also a common question for a selection of good products. Don't people know how to find proper products for promoting? Will those products be useful? Is it worth spending time on them? Can we make money from it? All of these questions will be asked by people before promoting these products. You can’t just select anything from this network and start promoting online.

JVZoo is only popular for digital products that are sold online. These include software, eBooks, games, guides, etc. They are working around for many years and have many products. Now this doesn’t mean they are easy to work with the network. It is very difficult for newbie’s to promote their products online, due to huge competition among marketers. Selection of products can affect the overall earnings of marketers. Therefore, this step must be given much priority in overall journey,

4 Things you need to focus on

First of all, you should log in to your account on JVZoo network. Afterward head over to affiliates and then from the drop down menu, choose find products. This will open up a page where you can see a list of available products. You need to focus on three things before selecting the product. These are:

1) Number of Sales Column
    I'm a blue colored bar containing information of the product. It consists of the number of sales already made to that particular product. It is a much important factor which impacts the money you make. Analyzing this factor properly will get you some popular products. Those products will have high demand in nature and will sell very fast.
    [​IMG]
    2) EPC of product
    This is another important factor; you should focus on before selecting any product. It states the amount of money you will earn for each click on the sales page. The sales page of that particular product must get the visitor. EPC stands for Earn per Click, so you understood what the purpose of this important feature is.
    Tip: You should select a product with EPC more than or equal to $5.
    [​IMG]
    3) Commission Amount:

It is the column where the commission percentage is written in numbers. It lets you estimate the amount of money that you will earn per sale. It ranges from 30%-70%, it can also be less or more than this percentage but on average it is the same.
    Be careful the products having high commission rate are not good to choose. They have strong competition and you can’t beat it in the beginning. You should select a produce with low competition and move upward slightly.
    [​IMG]
    4) Refund Rate
    It is one of the worst factors that people usually neglect. In this column the refund amount I wrote properly. It means f you sell a product and after few days the seller refunds the money to the buyer, you have to give money too. Imagine you have earned $60 and it vanished after 3 days or so… Therefore, eye should choose a product having low refund rate.
    [​IMG]
    Note: the Best amount of refund rate is around 8% or maybe even less.

I hope these are enough to help you select a good product. In this way, you can create a complete list of products, you can promote on the internet. The sales made through these products will earn you more money. So get ready and follow the above steps to prepare your own list and start your journeys affiliate marketer.

2. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I would like to say that your content @Muhammad Rizwan@Muhammad Rizwan is a winner for me. This is such an important for those people who are doing affiliate and internet marketing with JVZoo products. When I started using JVZoo, I was really confused at first on which products should I select. When I sort out the products, I always look on the refund rate of the product. If the refund rate is low, I usually pick that product and ignoring other stats like EPC's and so on. I wasn't focused on the number of sales back then, but now I really do. :)

3. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Yes, refund rate is on of the most effective factors in the overall selection of products.One shouldn't neglect this one if He/She wants to make money from it. Many times the user returns the product to the seller and ask for a refund and we have to give it back to. That's why having a high refund amount, gives us a huge loss. A good product is one which has very low refund amount.