Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How To Use Fake News For Search Engine Optimization Purpose ?

Discussion in 'Blackhat SEO' started by VIVEK KUMAR, Mar 12, 2016.

1. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I saw various website which publish a fake news . When we click on the news tab then opens a new websites . The back link of the face news is totally different and its also not matched to the news website. It looks like new website. Is search engine take any action for these type of activity.

2. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Its just like in YouTube, video uploaders use fake pictures in the thumbnail of their video to deceive people into clicking it to view their video. When you watch the video, the video doesn't have that scene which is shown in the thumbnail.

3. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    You can create a rumor if it successfully done then this news will only be available at your website. Expect an unbelievable traffic to your website and so a few Adsense or Affiliate based click to make it as income. For a general site it is no good seo, because there will be huge bounce rate for that particular website.

4. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    I am agree with the @zirconkalti and vivek kumar some times i have also face this problem. I am searching something it gives results different from the search.

5. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Dear, this is not happening all the time. It just happened in rare cases. Otherwise all pop-ups works proper and point to the correct diverting link.

6. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    @sunshine@sunshine : Exactly. I completely agree with your each words. This cannot be rise but it takes a lot of efforts to make this possible and still chances are less to get such fake news get the crowd curious about your website. People are more wise now, if there is an earthquake they don't go a word you say but will prefer to confirm by opening a TV channel that whether it was or not?

7. webee

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    You may reap the short term benefits, but you are de-indexed by Google once it verifies your site, due to the high bounce rate, i.e. people will be quickly moved away from your web page.

8. naseem

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    May be the only intention by doing so is increasing CTR and nothing else. As users, it is difficult to identify which links will come out genuine and which would not.

9. jeffscott

jeffscott SEO Explorer
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Google is already aware for this kind of deceiving tactics in which intends to manipulate the rankings and gain unwanted traffic from different people.

10. soinasuhular

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    It is another form of clickbait mostly (mostly used on video hostings like YouTube). These are not so usefull nowadays, because Google is already aware about this (and, as part of Black Hat SEO, it may hurt your site more in the very end).