Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How To Withdraw Money From Freelancer ?

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by steve taylor, Feb 16, 2016.

1. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    I am create my profile on free lancer with different name . now I got a project and I am doing that project and I got some money by recruiter. I want to know about, can I withdraw money in bank account with different name.and what is the procedure of verifying payment method on freelancer.

2. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    It's not difficult to withdraw money from Freelancer, first off all make a Paypal account with your valid email id or and any name.
    After that verify your Paypal account by your email id.
    And link your or any person credit card or debit card in your Paypal account, And configure your Paypal account with freelancer.
    So this way you can easily withdraw money from Freelancer.

3. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Creating a Paypal account is the best way to go since that is the most trusted online payment system. There are other options available, check which one is most used in your country.

4. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    In freelancer four withdraw method available.
    • Express Withdraw:- Fastest method to withdraw funds, directly to your local bank account.
    • PayPal:- Withdraw fund to your PayPal account.
    • Skrill (Moneybookers):- Withdraw funds to your Skrill account.
    • Wire Transfer:- Withdraw funds directly to your bank account. For countries where expres withdraw is unavailable.
    • Freelancer Debit Cart:- Withdraw funds to your freelancer debit card.

5. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    There is a simple condition with freelancer to withdraw amount from your freelancer account is you have minimum 30$ in your account then only you can withdraw.
    To withdraw amount from freelancer you have to make a account on Paypal or on Payoneer,but you can prefer Paypal because payoneer charges some amount for making an account.
    Go to Paypal and make an account,then you have to attach this account with your freelancer account and after that you can withdraw your money.

6. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    You dont need to worry as freelancer is trust-worthy and is easy to withdraw your money from it.
    You should make your paypal account as it is best online payment service and you can make your account within 2-3 minutes.But make sure you provide your correct email id so that you wont face any issues
    Paypal also require PAN card so it will be beneficial if you have.once you filled all information you can easily withdraw your money.

7. juliets_journal

White Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    I am not on freelancer. I do not have an account there though I have a friend who works on the site.
    He said that you only need a paypal account that is free to create to be able to withdraw your earned cash.
    You will also need to verify your paypal account by linking it with your bank card.
    I do not think that if the username you have on freelancer is different from your paypal account should be an issue of concern.

8. SirJoe

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    If you didn't use your real name it's better that you use paypal to withdraw your funds, you could risk it and do a direct bank wire. Paypal doesn't create much issues if you don't use your real name.

9. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Freelancer provide the various way to withdrawal money to your account. One of the best way is withdrawal your amount via Paypal to your bank account because it is the cheapest method. another way is Express withdrawal . Express withdrawal provide direct money transfer to your local bank account but it is little bit costly.

10. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    There is withdrawal option as per your last thread I posted about freelancer withdrawal methods. I think minimum $30 for withdrawing from Freelancer website.
    You should withdraw the money to your PayPal so the money can be in your bank automatically.

11. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    Associating your Paypal account with Freelancer is the easiest and secure way that I have experienced for freelancers from India. Moreover when I associated my Paypal account to the Freelancer for withdrawing the money, it took time but the transaction is so secure that it have the track for each activities. Further Paypal account can be linked to your bank account for auto withdraw.

12. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    First you need to create a PayPal account for yourself. By adding bank account details and detailed information about yourself you would have a a PayPal account ready to use. Also, you can add this PayPal account to any freelancing websites you want to work with.

13. randiv

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -1

But It is safest way or not, please share your view ?

14. adriel39

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    1. First method is to apply by signing up directly from Payoneer. The steps are straightforward . To earn a guaranteed $25 reward you can sign up via Payoneer referral link. ...
    2. Second method involves adding Payoneer account via Freelancer, Upwork(Odesk) or Elance. Click "Withdraw Funds" from the Payments menu.

15. peterparkers

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    If you don't know how to withdrawal money from free lancer, then go to Google

16. Paritosh Roy

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    If there is a problem for withdrawing money from freelancer then you must have to solve this problem. I think for that you should contact their support team hopefully they will provide you the exact solution.

17. saurabh mathur

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    To withdraw money from freelancer, follow the steps:-

1. Log into your freelancer.com account.
    2. Hover up your balance at the upper right corner part of your dashboard.
    3. Select withdraw money.
    4. Choose the preferred withdrawal method.

web hosting

18. Sakibul Hasan

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    For withdrow your money , you can use this.
    1.Paypal
    2.Skrill
    3.Payonerr

19. julianaray

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    1. Log in to your Freelancer.com account.
    2. Hover over your balance at the upper right part of your Dashboard.
    3. Select Withdraw Money.
    4. Choose your preferred withdrawal method (some are not available in some countries).