Tutorial How To Write Content Effectively In 2016

Muhammad Rizwan

Content Writer
Almost all of us know the importance of content in the field of SEO. Content is just like the backbone of every website and without content a website is just like a card without an engine. Mostly people write content for their site on their own. Some people know the effective method of writing content for the website. Their content is well optimized and loved by a search engine like Google. Most of the time search engines neglect the site from SERP’s, just because of this fact. In this way writing a well-optimized and effective content is very necessary these days.

If your site has a few articles well optimized and SEO friendly, it will be much more beneficial for you. On the other hand, the articles not optimized properly are disliked by search engines. Moreover, the rankings are reduced to an extent and few visitors will reach the site. That’s why SEO experts also prefer the site to have fully optimized articles. After that, they should do anything further for the site.
In this article, I will provide you guide about optimizing you own written articles. After that, you can write proper content for your site on your own. It will help your site rank very high in search engines. Your content will meet the requirements of 2016. In this New Year, many strategies will be released by experts. Now let’s see what we should focus while writing content.

Your Readers are Valued
In this era of technology, no one has time to read your article. Your article must be good enough to be able to worth their time. They must not think that the time is wasted on your site. You must provide value to your customers and give useful stuff to them.
Title Must be Friendly

The title of your article has an important impression on readers mind. Make sure it is made according to the subject of the article. Never publish a useless article with the irrelevant title on your site. It must content the property of explaining the entire article in few words. Your title must contain keywords on which the article is going to rank. In this way, it will help your article to rank easily in search engines. It will also help both readers and the search engines bot.

Use Lists if possible
No one wants to read a bunch of words listed on a page. It is almost impossible for readers to read your entire content. You should make lists of different points and make points. Divide your content among the lists. However don’t just use lists in places where it’s not necessary. If your content doesn’t contain anything to list, you should stay away from this feature.

Sub Headings for different topics
Your article must be spread along with subheadings in it. Make use of H2, H3, H4, et.c tags for subheadings in your article. It will diversify your article and make it easy to read for people.

Readers Love Numbers
Numbering your points in the article will increase readership. Readers on your site will summarize content using the numbered points. It will help them to understand the article properly.

Keywords Optimization is Necessary
Before even starting your website, you must make a list of keywords. Make sure you have properly researched for useful keywords of your site. Use those keywords in your article wisely. Don’t just stuff the article with keywords and let Google know you are a Black Hat strategy guy. It will deindex your site and you will have to face further complications. Use keywords properly in sentences and make sure they fit the sentence.

Always Tell Truth
Never tell a lie in your article. Your readers already know much about the internet. Therefore, you must not think they are a fool. If they realize you are telling a lie to them, you will lose readership. It has a bad effect on your site’s overall profile.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
I should really say that this is one of the most informative threads I've ever seen, and you've done a great job in sharing this one @Muhammad Rizwan. I actually agree about one of your points which "readers love numbers". I noticed that when I am doing product review articles on my blog in which I put some numbers on the pros and cons of the products themselves, and I got engagement back then as well. When I write the title of my review, I make sure that it's attractive for the audience to click and read the content that I have once and for all.

Ramakrishnan

Thank you @Muhammad Rizwan for this informative thread. I would like to point out that usually readers do not like to read very lengthy article. I usually write articles between 500-1500 words, but of course it depends on the topic. Another important thing is images. Including images at relevant sections make the articles more attractive and the reader and will be compelled to read the content related to those images.

rayone

Useful tips, I agree with you on all points as an article writer I have posted from 100 words to 6000 and always used titles and subheadings according to requirement of the post. I have almost always used photographs that I took myself or if there was no photo on related topic from the free photo sharing sites. And as you said reader is the boss so I always tried my best to make my content reader friendly.

Muhammad Rizwan

Content Writer
Thank you @Muhammad Rizwan for this informative thread. I would like to point out that usually readers do not like to read very lengthy article. I usually write articles between 500-1500 words, but of course it depends on the topic. Another important thing is images. Including images at relevant sections make the articles more attractive and the reader and will be compelled to read the content related to those images.
You are right, readers also love images in the article. Google has also listed in their latest updates about the importance of images in the article. According to them, an SEO optimized article must contain an image and a relevant video too. These are the requirements for writing an effective and SEO friendly article. As this new year has arrived many new updates are going to come. These will be focused on more quality, not quantity. A 300 words article will win from 3000 words one.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Being straight to the point and observing the correct usage of keywords also aid in effectively presenting a material, site or product. Clients or readers should also be able to relate to what is being entered in the website or page.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
Content i think should be written with well researched and after collecting a lot of information. It is nobody but you who can write the perfect content for your website or blog. Writing something very good is all about giving time to research and collect information and then start off writing.