Tutorial How to write good blog contents for engaging audience

sunshine

Blue Belt
Amongst some professional and experienced writers let’s see how good are you at engaging your audience and appealing them to read every sentence you write? I’ll try my best to reveals some tricks and tips that will ensure more people read the whole thing you have to say.

Good web stuff has always filled with real facts and new ideas. It also moves people in. It starts well, continues strongly and still connects people right to the last word. Sure that’s great. But listen what about great web contents?

11046233_953663581370610_1877032706207586068_n.jpg
You know the difference between best and better are significant. Great and unique content will boost your brand and delivers a note that is in line with the rest of your written content. There should be an appealing message throughout every point that is written. No doubt, you can easily curate and share content you find somewhere else on line. Hence you still have to present that content in such a way that is something unique for you and your business goals.​

Being opportune also helps. Just for example you know that different news items that will appeal to your customer base. Don’t be frightened to contribute those items in a unique way that drives home your business brand as well. Sure, this is a great way to make sure you can take benefit of expected news in a way no one else will.

Be punctual and regular writing latest, unique and interesting content is also very important and significant. In the same way you can engage your audience with one best article, but if you don’t have content for them on a regular basis you could end up with troubles. That’s why some bloggers and entrepreneurs use a copywriting service to take away the worry of what to write and when.

You might think hiring experienced and professional content writers is cheating, but it in truth isn’t. Truth is, a qualified and professional writer working for a copywriting service does this for a living.

They will almost certainly be able to write faster and better than you. Another thing you won’t have to struggle to find the time to create all the content you need, it’s your big time saving.

Moreover don’t be anxious to get visual either. People are paying attention by content that is easy to meaningful and read. This means adding in more beautiful image essentials. A picture or drawing is the most obvious thing you would think of. On the other hand you might also want to break up the text.

Short headings, subheadings, bullet points and more paragraphs can all help in this respect. A number of people even have a set layout for their articles that helps identify them as the authors.

Good Branding is amazing that happens over time too. When you build up your industry brand, your writing will develop too. If you pay someone else to take care of your business content for you, make sure they understand exactly what you deserve.

Finally, the most important Point I want to share all of you to edit thoroughly before you publish. It doesn’t hurt to let your content sit for a bit before you publish it, even if that only means letting it sit for few minutes while you take a coffee. Get it right first time and sure it will attract the audience attention you are aiming at.

Last edited:

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
@sunshine, How long do you let it sit for? And I think it's also good to show your friends your finished work, before publishing or posting it for the public in general, because the friends will point out mistakes and also help in making the writing better and it's never bad to have a fresh set of eyes, who can also help to add new perspective and more useful tips to what is being written about.

sunshine

Blue Belt
@sunshine, How long do you let it sit for? And I think it's also good to show your friends your finished work, before publishing or posting it for the public in general, because the friends will point out mistakes and also help in making the writing better and it's never bad to have a fresh set of eyes, who can also help to add new perspective and more useful tips to what is being written about.
@challengewriter thank you for your deep analysis on my contribution. Yes its enough for professional guys just to take a cup of coffee for few minutes and thoroughly recheck it. No doubt showing content to colleagues for proof reading before publishing also helps a lot but not possible all the time.

bharath

You have very well written with nice explanation about content writing, but the best part is getting content from a real known person is good.
An example
Writing an article about a particular city getting an article from that city writers would be great idea as they give perfect information.
I got some guest articles on my travel blog and seen they were perfect, but when it is proof readed by those residents told to me the article is totally shitty.
The writer looks like professional, but nothing in writing new phrases except the copy cat.

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
@challengewriter thank you for your deep analysis on my contribution. Yes its enough for professional guys just to take a cup of coffee for few minutes and thoroughly recheck it. No doubt showing content to colleagues for proof reading before publishing also helps a lot but not possible all the time.
You're right about that, I have more leeway when writing so its possible for me to always show it to a friend, to help me out.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
The only way to engage audience is to publish niche topics contents that are written easy to read. Topics should be your blog/site oriented. A well written informative, research work, quality articles are always on demand. This will confirm that your audience will read till the last line and this is what a website/blog owner wants.

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
The only way to engage audience is to publish niche topics contents that are written easy to read. Topics should be your blog/site oriented. A well written informative, research work, quality articles are always on demand. This will confirm that your audience will read till the last line and this is what a website/blog owner wants.
And getting to the right audience and also following and interacting with people in your niche, it works for me awesomely like my number reader is a fellow blogger that I am a big fan of.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
In other words, we should be more creative about our way of blogging. We don't just simply write informative posts that doesn't engage with the viewers out there like all plain texts. I admitted that I am doing this before I started blogging. I used to write articles with paragraphs that are all plain texts. As a result, there was no to little engagement at all. I realized something was wrong in the way I posted my articles. So what I do is simply add more engagement by including images, videos, bullet points and other stuff to make things interesting.

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
In other words, we should be more creative about our way of blogging. We don't just simply write informative posts that doesn't engage with the viewers out there like all plain texts. I admitted that I am doing this before I started blogging. I used to write articles with paragraphs that are all plain texts. As a result, there was no to little engagement at all. I realized something was wrong in the way I posted my articles. So what I do is simply add more engagement by including images, videos, bullet points and other stuff to make things interesting.
My writing still is always semi formal, I don't like writing boring articles, which won't engage the readers, I like writing articles on a way that it is easily understood and the message is quickly recieved.

Petesede

I agree with this. One thing you always have to keep in mind is that doing research is also part of the time it takes to write an article. If you have to do many hours of research, in most cases that means you are writing for very low $$/hour. You are much better off writing about things you can write from your own head, and things that you have a unique perspective of, so that it stands out from everyone else´s articles.

skylimit

Content Writer
I agree with this. One thing you always have to keep in mind is that doing research is also part of the time it takes to write an article. If you have to do many hours of research, in most cases that means you are writing for very low $$/hour. You are much better off writing about things you can write from your own head, and things that you have a unique perspective of, so that it stands out from everyone else´s articles.
Absolutely, with deep research you will be able to complete the topic with nice suggestions.
For me, it takes me 2 -3 hours to write about a topic.
I mainly focused on those topics in which I have interest or else I do study it very well, this makes my confidence level up to write more.

ajsahi

you can put a long detail about written but you did not explain the writing ricks with on page optimization, i think it is also have grate important , actually i want to know how can i optimize my writing after i wrote as you explain above . have you any idea about it?

fsdqasmia

Nothing is needed to write good content except for researching and using your own words while writing. Consider avoiding posting content published on other sites.

sunshine

Blue Belt
Nothing is needed to write good content except for researching and using your own words while writing. Consider avoiding posting content published on other sites.
There are lots of facts like online research and to write some interesting pin points that need to consider while writing for engaging your audience and appealing them to read your writings. No doubt writings in our owns words with a rhythm is key stone.

bharath

So what I do is simply add more engagement by including images, videos, bullet points and other stuff to make things interesting.
This is true by adding images, videos and other things really helps in engaging, also the visitors really comeback for reading further more.
I used to add images that showed interest to readers, easy to understand and also it increased in indexing more pages of blog. The images too brought some traffic through Google images, it is a great way to build readers.

Bilal Nasir

Successful bloggers have to keep their heads around many different aspects of the medium – but at it’s core is being able to write compelling and engaging content on a consistent basis over time.Great Blogging requires following things:
1. Idea - I mean to say that Idea of information relating the topic.
2. Writing Skills.
3. Professionalism .

networld

I think equally important is the way you present if before the audience. An appropriate image or video can go a long way in attracting more traffic to your site. It is the gateway for inviting audience to your article. If your article is well written but not attractive in presentation it is really difficult to get audience to the site. It is true that a well written article will be liked by readers, but what is more important is to make them start reading your blog or article. Then comes content quality which is said to be the king in article writing. SEO rating of your site largely depends on its content quality.

Vinaya

The first requirement to keep the reader is presentation(paragraph length, title and subtitle, use of visual media), second requirement is language(grammar and spelling),third requirement is information (usefulness, interesting)

networld

The first requirement to keep the reader is presentation(paragraph length, title and subtitle, use of visual media), second requirement is language(grammar and spelling),third requirement is information (usefulness, interesting)
I think presentation of the article is the gateway for traffic to come in. If you are able to present your article quite well, you can make others start reading your article. But to keep them read till the end content quality or information is very important. Content quality is said to be the king in article writing. Even though you are able to attract visitors through good presentation they will not stick with you if content is of inferior quality. A badly written article with a lot of spelling mistakes and bad language gives a wrong message to the reader who may not like to visit the site again.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Blogging based on experience such as traveling, how to do tips and more are among the things that readers look for a content. Simple but realistic blog posts also entice readers to be subscribers of the site.