Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Html And Css Coding

Discussion in 'HTML Coding' started by justiinn, Mar 8, 2016.

1. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    guys i have learnt basics of html and has made simple webpage through its coding. i know about css but i am not very much good in coding part and also dont know much tags.
    so what code should i use to make it as attractive as live website's webpages.

2. krishatg

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    HTML is a hypertext markup language. It is basically a markup language that is used for creating a website where each website consist of number of webpages and those webpages are designed using HTML. There are various tags and attributes used in HTML.

CSS(Cascading style sheet): CSS is used for enhancing the look and feel of any webpage.there are various ways of embedding CSS into a webpage:
    • By using internal file
    • By using external file
    • By using inline CSS.

3. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    HTML, which stands for Hypertext Markup Language, It can be referred as it is what makes the structure of the website. It is a format that allows you to specify certain ways to display information on a page. CSS is another form of code that describes the layout of a site.

4. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    HTML is also know as the sets of codes, In html there are so many tags are used for making live website. Here is a basic example of html page.
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>live</title>
    </head>
    <body>
    <div class="header">
    <p> It is your first live website</p>
    <body>
    </html>

5. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Use external page for Css so it it's easy to find the wrong codes or remove images from the Webpages. Try using Chrome as it is built for editing web pages, correcting errors.
    If you show your present website, then I am sure we all let you know the errors causing your webpage.

6. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Hyper text markup language is oldest are widely used for making website design, If you are try to learn these things by self so you need to go to w3school there are a lot of coding tutorial that you can learn easily.

7. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    Have you read my thread clearly and also understand what i am asking for?
    i know what is html and whats it used?and i know what is css but i dont know its coding as m not that much good in coding.
    so i want that. please dont post unneccessary.

8. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    HTML is the hypertext mark up language which is very easy learn, you have to learn some coding just like HTML tag, head tag, where it will start and where it will end.
    this is very simple language for developing web page.

9. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    If you post your present codes or what you want then it is good for us getting help. There are more things you have to learn from it. In CSS we use color codes and recall to some of the header text size, and so many things.
    It is just like you have named to the components in short form and then you will recall as long as where you needed.
    I love to work with CSS as it makes me lsmile, but left for some reasons. please post your code what you made till now.