Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question I Have A Blog And I Want To Earn From By Blog.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Networks - General Tips and Tricks' started by niranjan kumar, Mar 9, 2016.

1. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    I am listen form my friends affiliate marketing is a good way to make money from blog and website.
    But i don't know how can i make money form blog and website. In my blog approx 1.6 lakh visitor in a month.

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    It seems you have an extra ordinary traffic that you have not monetize your blog. I suggest you either start an Adsense program or join an Affiliate program that can really help your traffic to convert in to some real money.

3. webee

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I think you have thrown your money in the water, atleast grab it now by joining in Google adsence, surely you get more huge money. Or join with affiliate marketing. you can also sell your own products cause few of the users can become your customers too.

4. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Give a try with adsense and I think you have some problems with adsense since it is an old blog. Affiliate marketing is good, but that depends upon the visitors that are US and Europe countries.