Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question I Need To Start My Business Offline.

Discussion in 'Business Ideas and Startups' started by justiinn, Feb 22, 2016.

1. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    i always want to start my offline business because i dont want to work under boss.
    but i dont know which business shall i start so that it will grow frequently.
    will you guys please help me so that i can earn much...

2. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    You want to open your own offline business.
    I suggest You star your business with starting is low investment and if your business get popular then you invest more money.
    Firstly analyse your city/town which type of business available less numbers then after open your business.
    And it is depend which type of business you like and you have some knowledge about your business.
    I think you open electronics business.

3. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    You should have some experience in the field of which one you want to do business. If you are talking about It then you can fire from today as I can help you a little. Let me know what skills you have?

4. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    You should start a business on something you like to do and are skilled in it. For example, if you are good at baking cookies, why not start a cookie business online. If you are good at web designing, you can launch a web design site and offer your web designing services.

5. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    You can start you business offline, but it's need some good experiences and money. So first make a business plan that you want to do, then collect money that need for your business. If you can't able to do these thing contact any expert in your business.

6. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    You can start you online business depending upon your interest you have i'e what id your field of interest and how much money you are ready to invest. Make a list of few businesses which you can think of doing and then finalize on the basis of the resources you have.
    Talk to people you have experience about start ups and you will get a good guidance.

7. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    If you want to start your business offline it is Basically depend on your interest which types of business you like, and how much money spend on your business.
    But you should have a great experiences about that business. You can also start your business online with the offline it's so helpful for you.