I need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Gentlemen,
I don't know if Guppy has told you that I have bough this forum off him, I have plans to get it going, get more members and build a very active forum. You are the one who seem to have been keeping it going so I hope you continue to be very active.  I am planning lots of incentives to reward active members, I would like you ideas on what a good incentive would be. Here are some of the ideas I have please let me know if its sensible or not:

Cash prize of $20 for any one who post at least 100 posts in one month
Members could wind a domain name
Members could win Gmail invite (I have 5 of this to give away)

I look forward to your suggestions

Thanks
Temi

G

Guppy

Well the only problem i see is people could spam and then complain that they didn't get their prize and stuff by calling it not spam.  And yes i posted in the information forum.  I had to be fair at the end to the site.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Guppy,
Regarding Spam being considered legitimate post no way, there will be clear rules as to what could qualify as a post that will be counted towards winning the $20, I have seen it done in other forums and people did respect the rules that only sensible post will count towards winning the $20.

Thanks

A

Ardenn

Well hello Temi.  Thats 3 different owners now.  Im Ardenn, I run TexomaEmployment.com and I have been around since the inception of the forum.  /wave  Seems like if your giving all this stuff away, you must have some money to back it up.  That being said.....

Webmasterserve.com free shirts
Webmasterserve.com weekly newsletters
etc.etc...

G

Guppy

yea, i didn't have what i needed to get people to come......(all my freinds who i lean on a lot to throw my site up, lol only one webmaster in them, lol)

I don't know about the shirts.....just sounds to geeky, lol.  I do agree on the newsletters!

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
Well, hate to see it changed hands again but it looks to be in good hands yet again. :)

In case you're wondering I was the other (original) owner of WS and I do still drop by from time to time. This place still is part my kid but it belongs to someone else. ;)

G

Guppy

yea, i didn't but i rather see a good site like this one live then to dry up in a prune with my resources, lol

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
CrazyTech,
Thanks for dropping in, I understand you attachment to webmasterserve and Guppy did told me you are actually the founder and not him like I thought. I have a track record of running successful sites, I will put all my experience into WS and make it grow in a way that hopefully you will be proud of. I appreciate the strong foundation you laid down which Guppy built on which I am now continuing.

Please drop by more often.

Temi
:)

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
Oh I'll try and be by as often as I can be. Things have finally slowed down a bit for me now and I should have a little more free time to waste. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.