Seeking Reviews I Use Trend-micro Antivirus.

steve taylor

White Belt
I use trend-micro maximum security for my windows operating system.
Its work good I use trend-micro from 2 years it's protect my computer very well.
and have many functions like quick scan full scan custom scan and parental control.
But my friend use Quick heal total security and his experience with quick heal is good he suggest me you buy quick heal. what you think i buy it or not. Please review your experience.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Quick Heal has a 30 days trial. Why don't you download the trial version and test it before spending money to buy it.

sunshine

Blue Belt
I've installed Malware Antivirus Software, it is fast working and block infected or suspicious websites instantly. Windows official antivirus and malware detector "Windows Defender" is very effective.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Yes Quick heal total security is a really awesome product. I am not sure if it works like charm for the web contents too but i have seen its perfectness working with the desktop.

I love Avast internet security, though. It is free and there are lots of version, so if one expired after 6 months, i uninstall and re-install the latest version, no IP conflict i have noticed.

sunshine

Blue Belt
Yes Quick heal total security is a really awesome product. I am not sure if it works like charm for the web contents too but i have seen its perfectness working with the desktop.

I love Avast internet security, though. It is free and there are lots of version, so if one expired after 6 months, i uninstall and re-install the latest version, no IP conflict i have noticed.
Sure, Avast Antivirus is also very good among its family. I've also installed it at my desktop, laptop and as well on mobile phone too. For desktop Avast I got 2 years free crack from cracks websites.