Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question I Wan To Start Business Through My Facebook Group.

Discussion in 'Business Ideas and Startups' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    I want to start business and Affiliate marketing through Facebook group.I have many established Facebook group .There have huge visitor in those group .So I want to start Affiliate marketing through those groups .Please tell me whose technique can I follow.

2. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    Facebook group is good for business but i suggest you if your group is very popular and have huge amount of people.
    Then you create a Facebook page and shear your Facebook page in your group and make more likes If you have get more like then you register your Facebook page with ad seance an make money very much.

3. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +118 / -0
    The number one most important thing is not provide value for your Facebook audience. If you know some good tips, you can share them on your Facebook page. Never oversell your product or your followers will leave you and unfollow you. If you want to promote your affiliate product on Facebook page, you must first disclose that you are receiving a commission everytime you sell a product.

4. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    For making some money through affiliate marketing, you need a website that help you in this. Then you can promote some products there are you added in your website. For making money. If any users go seller website through these link you got some money.

5. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    If your Facebook group have many member then You can use Facebook group for promotion of your website, Because Facebook is highly popular social media marketing.
    Firstly you need to make a website and promote your website by Facebook group for getting hug amount of viewer.

6. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Facebook has become the most popular social media network. The best way to do business on Facebook is by making a page. The sale groups option in Facebook is good for those who have got more than 100 members in the group. It is area specific as well that means it will searches of area near you only but a Facebook page will give you a broader scope.

7. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +158 / -0
    The perfect way you can do business from your Facebook page is to give it a creative look then let the people join your group. Additionally, you can search and join more similar group like yours niche and run the advertising formula that does not look pain in ass for the other group members.
    Writing content while you promote should look genuine and doesn't bother the rest of the people other than who are not interested in your product at all.

8. Zarood

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    You share your Business on your Facebook Account or Facebook group and share your link into them. you have Videos of your business, you can also share these on Facebook.

9. saurabh mathur

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    It is good for sharing your business as you have many people in the group then there will be more followers for your business. It will be more benefit for you, if you make a website page for your business, or if share your business link over there.

web hosting

10. Maple fly

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    When you start business then don't try to depend on other simply create your our networks for the best success.

11. sophia jan

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0

nice idea and thought about fB Business startup in Group

12. John G. Anai

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Facebook is a very big platform to do marketing of your products.
    If your promoting your business with the Facebook groups so my suggestions are :
    1. Upload pics of your products daily.
    2. Tag as much as you can.
    3. Upload high- quality and unique content.
    4. Invite people to like and follow your page.
    5. Promote your site link in those groups.

13. rohini_dubey

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    well that's a great idea you can post quality of content about your products and services. which will help you to generate targeted customers for your business.

14. piqued

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    It's a good idea.Facebook group is good for business but i suggest you if your group is very popular and have huge amount of people.Then you create a Facebook page and shear your Facebook page in your group and make more likes If you have get more like then you register your Facebook page with ad seance an make money very much.

15. davidlee21

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Nice Idea, Definitely you can earn using affiliate. But My suggestion is to sell your own products instead of selling products of others.

16. Naman Modi

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Facebook is a very powerful social media platform to promote the business. First, you to create the attractive facebook page and you have joined the FB group pages according to your niche. Start sharing unique post and video of your products or service on these group to get more business through the social media platform.

17. Monica Chortle

White Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Wow! This is the best idea. Definitely you can earn using affiliate. But My suggestion is to sell your own products instead of selling products of others. That would be better for you.
    Thank you so much.