Help Me/Question I Wan To Start Business Through My Facebook Group.

Monica Chortle

Blue Belt
Hey dear, i know as far as for making some money through affiliate marketing, you need a website that help you in this. Then you can promote some products there are you added in your website. For making money. If any users go seller website through these link you got some money.

Jenifer1420

Yellow Belt
It's a sensible plan.Facebook cluster is sweet for business however i counsel you if your cluster is incredibly fashionable and have immense quantity of individuals.Then you produce a Facebook page associate degreed shear your Facebook page in your cluster and create a lot of likes If you've got get a lot of like then you register your Facebook page with ad meeting an create cash pretty much.

Monica Chortle

Blue Belt
The perfect way you can do business from your Facebook page is to give it a creative look then let the people join your group. Additionally, you can search and join more similar group like yours niche and run the advertising formula that does not look pain in ass for the other group members.
Writing content while you promote should look genuine and doesn't bother the rest of the people other than who are not interested in your product at all.
Yes! You are right. I agree with you.

robertsmith

face now one of the important business plat from .just face book group not at all. you also need face book page .and need to boost

RuskinF

White Belt
Create a Facebook page and involve those members of the Facebook page into those pages.
Then focus your attention on getting those members to sign up your newsletter.
Then focus on building content for thos1e members to consume.
Once that is done start selling your products to them.